Best thing about the new forum?

Feldy

Site Supporter
What's new for me, makes it so easy to see all new posts in one place, superb idea.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Good call Feldy, plus if there's any negatives let me know because I'm not telepathic and can't read your thoughts :D

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
I like how easy it is to add images and media - especially tailored code for youtube imgur etc. Takes a lot of the hassle out.

genesis

Canis Manducare Canis
Site Supporter
Right I have been on this new site since day one and I have to say it is the dogs doodahs. Takes a bit of getting used to but once you have it is so easy. The money we raised has been well spent and there can't be any doubt now that this IS the number one fishing forum. Well done to everyone involved. Give yourselves a big pat on the back.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've just increased the size of the main font slightly - let me know if it's any better

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I was at the match tonight and posted a picture which was more or less Posted Live (y) one of many things i love.

Last edited:

Lol

Account Closed
Site Supporter
It took a bit of getting used to because it was such a big change but I'm down with it now, although I do miss the "thumbs up". oooer missus!

Fishplate 42

Two Dog Ralph
I like the modern, clean uncluttered format. The text editor is much better than the old one.

Ralph.

WickerDave

Site Supporter
It took a bit of getting used to because it was such a big change but I'm down with it now, although I do miss the "thumbs up". oooer missus!
The (y)?

Just click on the smiley face in the formatting header when posting a reply and click on the smiley you want.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've got the old smilies to load in yet given time as they're a lot better :D

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Yes, I did try to import them all in one go whilst doing the set up but only the codes imported not the images so don't know if I missed something.
Once I get the time I'll try again :)

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
From a staff members point of view the format is a dream to work with, so much functionality.
The whole set up is truly state of the art, while behind the scenes it's pretty mind blowing and in all honesty we're just scratching the surface of things at the moment.
It's a platform that will allow us to grow and bring more to the membership for many years to come.
It should also allow us to bring a few more exclusive bits to the table for Site Supporters, making the package more attractive to the non supporting members.;)