Best piece of tackle you ever bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.A.T.C.H.

Thought Id put this post up to see who rates what as regards their best piece of equipment they ever bought and why.
Mines a Drennan Ex Strong Match carp landing net handle, Dont laugh.[:)]
Used it twice since I bought it and to be honest every time I net a fish with it I have to smile.
Stiff an you like and well worth the money.
How the hell I managed with the 15 heavy one I had before Ill never know....

Whats yours.

Cheers,
C.A.T.C.H.
T.

Benji

Account Locked
Rubba Nets, easy to use, dry whilst you pack up the rest of your kit.

Terry D

The taxpayers can afford it!
Daiwa Tommy Pickering Connoisseur 13ft Waggler rod...... the dog's doo dahs and still going strong.

peteblade

Has to be my Milo Tyson 4 piece landing net handle. Had it about 12 years, it cost 60 back then, its as strong as an ox, people often say, have you made that out of a pole and the best bit about buying it is when I got home the retailer(Bennetts) had put the cheque in the bag along with the receipt!!! Technically theft some may say but how many people would take it back?

Unholymoondog

Tinca Hunter
I have quite a few favourite bits of tackle, but the one that stands out for me at the moment are "Stotz". Simple I know, but making rigs up is a breeze now.

reevo

ORIGINAL NORMARK 13 FOOT MULTITIP SUPERB.ALSO SPECTRON POWER POLE NOT QUITE AS STIFF AS PRO BUT ALOT STRONGER

Larry

Lazarus
Having the Octuplus set up put on the Rive System English Conti Box Also the Rive system box.

Status
Not open for further replies.