Best pellet pump.

CarpCatcher86

Out of curiosity, Why don't you use flavours in summer? Gonna assume the fish are already active enough without needing flavour added whereas they're docile in winter and you want an edge?
Why would you use added flavours or flavoured pellets anyway? different flavored pellets and bottles of flavoured dip catch more fisherman than fish. I have caught more fish using Dynamite Baits plain low oil carp pellets than any other flavored pellets.

RedRidingHood

Site Supporter
Why would you use added flavours or flavoured pellets anyway? different flavored pellets and bottles of flavoured dip catch more fisherman than fish. I have caught more fish using Dynamite Baits plain low oil carp pellets than any other flavored pellets.

Maybe. I've always been under that belief too to be honest. I actually made a post on this exact same topic not long ago, Criticising certain baits and glugs. However, I found I was being over judgemental without actually trying so I thought I'd just give flavours a better shot so I can be sure. I purchased those Mainline ones on the AD sale for like £3.20... so I'm not really bothered if they don't work. Not a chance I'd buy those expensive ones at £10-15 though. lol.

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
I believe that on certain days in winter flavoured/coloured expanders can get you more bites