Best pellet pump.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
......."Get yourself organised Mun".....:love:......Ringers pump if you must use one mate....Sonubaits Pro Expanders have replaced all my pellet usage....Flavourings, if I do bother, maybe a bit of Dynamite F1 sweet, but use whatever your confident with....As for the "understanding flavourings/commercial fishing" etc.....Don't underestimate your knowledge, you're a very competent angler.....End of.....;)(y)
Yeah mate. Simply struggling to find some Sonubait pellets in our tackle shops. eBay probably. ?

Competent ? Me ? I’m banding .22 air rifle pellets on I am. Why what you lot using ? ?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Yes - the one I bought from ebay, the plunger was a bit loose. Fortunately I'd kept hold of the old plunger from the bottle I dropped in the water. Job's a goodun.
Having said that...these days, I normally use Sonubaits Ready to Use expanders or Sonubaits original ones. Sometimes it's a last minute decision to go fishing though which is when I need the pump for my Dynamite expanders.
Exactly. Me is that. ?

Total

Site Supporter
I am doing tomorrow. None of those silly pellets required. ??. Trying a little river if this rain doesn’t spoil it Mark. Liquidised and punch if the roach are playing out. I wouldn’t mind a tad more colour but, this rain may lower the temperature too much. We’ll see.

If it's anything like the rain we've had here today, I wouldn't bother.....Prolly better on your canal....You've unfinished business there! (y)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
If it's anything like the rain we've had here today, I wouldn't bother.....Prolly better on your canal....You've unfinished business there! (y)
I’ll go have a look. May still end up somewhere else. Sodding rain. If I get any closer to Goole marina Mark I’ll be sat on someone’s boat. ??

Total

Site Supporter
@tipitinmick ......Those Sonubaits 4 mm Pro pellets will be perfect for what you want and a bag last absolutely ages....:love:....Mind you, you'll prolly cut them in half when soaked to make 'em last longer! :p;)>>>>>>>>....<<<<Proceeds to sit on the 'naughty step':rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

SeanB

Site Supporter
I use the Ringers pump, although sometimes I do my pellets in a plastic bag with the air squeezed out.

Jonathan Sutcliffe-Bland

Site Supporter
Well, my old browning pellet pump has finally given up on me so it’s time to invest in a new one. I’m looking at the Preston and the Ringers at the moment. What does anyone recommend please.

Thanks.
Mick. Just liquidise a brown loaf - (micros). And bread punch some 6mm brown toastie bread (pellets) ? Team Yorkshire

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
@tipitinmick ......Those Sonubaits 4 mm Pro pellets will be perfect for what you want and a bag last absolutely ages....:love:....Mind you, you'll prolly cut them in half when soaked to make 'em last longer! :p;)>>>>>>>>....<<<<Proceeds to sit on the 'naughty step':rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Oi I’m tight but I ain’t Neil of the Nene tight. ???