Best North West Commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

breamcatcher

15/07/06 -016/02/14
In Memoriam
Hi all, some help needed, as part of college coursework, we have decided to conduct a survey on Commercials Fisheries in the North West of England.
Items for your consideration to include,
Disabled access, facilities, value for money,stocking density,fish condition, range of size and species,quality of pegs,owners attitudes,bait bans,parking facilites,if a match venue or not,cleanliness,surroundings etc.etc.
If you could just name the venue,then ONE overall mark taking all the above factors and possibly some that we havent mentioned into consideration out of 10 please.
Due to the vast number of commercial fisheries nationwide, our statistics are to be concentrated as the thread says on NORTH WEST fisheries only. Between and including Warrington and Kendal.(Cheshire,Merseyside,Lancshire,Cumbria.No offence to anyone outside that area,[:D]its just that the numbers would take forever to collate.[:(]The results will be collected after 2 weeks of voting.Any help you can give would be appreciated, thank you. If there is enough interest in the poll,we could post results if required. Thanks once again.

the lake lady

The Bitch
we all have our favorate places to fish

my first place fisheries is
i go on orcheton with great disabled access but no disabled toilets there are very few ruls and the place is spotless the manager peter lives on site and is very helpful.the fish are in great condidtion.

second
church gardens
again few rule but difficult to geta wheelchair to pegs with steps at the gate no facilitys
few rules and great friendly staff.

third bradshaw hall fisheries
once again few rules
good disabled access and toilets
great clean cafe run by hilda and lorraine
with a bait shop on site

well there my bit for you

breamcatcher

15/07/06 -016/02/14
In Memoriam
Thanks Hazel,could you just be kind enough, just to mark your favourite fishery, ie Orcheton in your case, out of 10.Taking all those things into account.for example. Orcheton 8. Thats it, Thanks once again[:D]

john83

Account Locked
fir tree, hampton springs, brookside, lathom, charity farm, lingmere.

we are spoilt for choice really these days.

PurpleWheelyBin

Scouser and Proud.
I think you are supposed to just pick one venue and give it marks out of ten.[:D]

I wouldnt mind seeing the result of this myself in the end.[;)]

Come on guys, do like the nice man said, just one place and marks outa ten.[:)][:)]

ojfrancis

orcherton-10, heskin hall-9, cunneries-5, wrightington-5, Croft Fisheries 4, german lane-8, cattery's-7

Last edited:
dont know if anyone has noticed but he said pick one fishey not four or five in ojfrancis`s case he has picked quite a few

german lane=3

ojfrancis

quote:Originally posted by Roach Basher

dont know if anyone has noticed but he said pick one fishey not four or five in ojfrancis`s case he has picked quite a few

german lane=3

shut up will

dan88

Bradshaws- 7
Whitmore- 7
Church Gardens- 6

I like Bradshaws and Whitmore equally I'd say. Although at Bradshaws the fish are of poor quality but larger than Whitmore. Also Whitmore is very tidy but has too many rules. You go one time and bag up on Swim Stim paste. Next time Swim Stim is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.