Best Net Of River Redfins - Merry XMas

HALTON DANGLER

A very merry xmas to you all i hope you all stay well and have a fab xmas time and tight lines if you manage to get out. Fishing wise i have a few days planned over xmas to get out so super excited but for now its time to spend with family and enjoy the magic of christmas with young kids.

From a fishing point of view winter has been kind with big barbel and pike and this week the river provided me with my best ever net of river roach. My second session fishing with an 8m whip on a river and what a but of kit, will deffo be in holdall from now on.

For thise new to rivers the vlog shows how i fed the swim and thought process behind how and why i fed it along with all the bait and tips. Have anamazing xmas and hope you enjoy this little video

HALTON DANGLER

Merry Christmas all hope you all have a fab christmas and tight lines if you manage to sneak out

Hemp is soaking, casters turning....hopefully get out tomorrow or monday

stickfloatkev

stickfloatkev
hi danny , merry xmas mate . have you got elastic through that whip? if not, how do you attatch your rig and what size line etc was you using to be swinging those roach please? cheers mate

HALTON DANGLER

The whip comes with 2 tips a flick tip and one thicker that i preeume you can fish or elasticate. On this session i used the flick tip direct. i always use the 2 pieces of silicon method to attach. I used 3lb 3ob bayer perlon and a 2lb 1oz hook link.

Was a nice net silver fisher