best music/bands

Status
Not open for further replies.

slf

NUFC
just wondering what your favourite bands are type of music is. mine is punk but you probrly won't think it when you look at me

viking lord

will listen to nearly owt exept dance..ahhhhhh.vaves got 2 b johnny cash n willie nelson..reason dont like dance music,,used 2 werk on clubs,,n goin deff in 1 ear..lernin banjo n guitar(acouctic)rappers bware u cannot hide from the dark lord...(silly gangsta wanabes)..
rant rant smokin old hippie,,(from beer gut could b hippo)

Columbo

I like Jason Donovan, Darius, Will Young and the Backdoor Boys. Only kidding [:D]

My favourite has to be U2, I've got the live performance on DVD when they played at Slaine Castle, absolute class! My other favourites are, Fleetwood Mac, Phil Collins and Genesis.

After that I like 90% of 80's music but I can't stand music such as Girl/boy bands, RAP (Retards Attempting Poetry), garage, house, shed and techno.

Steve

viking lord

cant understand techno,, sounds like me old chopper when it were runnin cr*p..n me tryin 2 tune her up

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Grew up with Thin Lizzy blasting out also Sex pistols and the stranglers.now i will listen to anything.Just flick through sky looking for the fit women.

john83

Account Locked
i love a bit of punk too, stuff like crass, dead kennedys, ramones. mainly into electronic musis. house, techno, drum & bass.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Originally posted by slf

just wondering what your favourite bands are type of music is. mine is punk but you probrly won't think it when you look at me
So SLF ain't your initials then?[;)]
I've seen SLF live about a dozen times between 1981 and this year.
They're not quite as raw as they were 20 years ago - I think Jake's learnt to sing[:p]- but they're still up amongst the best live bands I've ever seen.

My record collection has everything from Tori Amos, AC/DC and Altered Images to ZZ Top, Young Marble Giants and Yello.

The only stuff I can't stand is rap, C&W, most dance music and anything that Simon Cowells had owt to do with [V]

Simon

viking lord

most of tdaze music has roots in c n w,,not i add kenny dodgers n dolly,,,u make my ears bleed,,but proper country,,cash n people like woody guthrie,,n old blues like huddie leadbetter,,who can forget cobains acoustic version of where did u sleep last night..

Jessebobs

Steve!
I like most music but I've been a fan of The Damned since I were a tennager .... many years ago!

Simon R

Site Supporter
Originally posted by viking lord

,who can forget cobains acoustic version of where did u sleep last night..
Strangely enough I can't remember it.
Not a song I've ever heard of.[:p]

Simon

viking lord

mtv,,live acoustic album(Lp)(showing my growth rings here).
nirvana did cover of where did u sleep last night,,(no not massive cobain fan)jus passable cover of original

dynamite kid

digger
Originally posted by viking lord
but tommy steele..half a six pence indeed??
tommy steele try rock with the caveman elevator rock water water
come on lets go

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.