Best Mainline and hooklengh to buy for float fishi

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylegsarewheels

Ive been having problems with buying the wrong line theres that much of it to choose from i usually use 4 to 6lb mainline and would like your help thanks...Darren[:H]

Shez

Mainline - Diawa Sensor

Hooklength - Team Silstar (or Billy Clarke) or Gamakatsu

kevb

was 'bigkevb'
mainline daiwa sensor 4lb-6lb ,hook length preston reflo powerline 0.07kg -0.13kg depending what fish i'm fishing for [:W][:W][:W]

rodring

Account Locked
if it's reel line then drennan series 7 good strong ,robust, no memory, less than 2 a spool. if its pole line preston power line for mainline and hooklengths.

getfishing

Pete
Ultima Power Plus for mainline, it sinks, it's tough, its reliable and a slightly lower diameter for its strength that most lines.

Garbolino Garbo Line for hooklengths everytime.

Kaicat

Just started using Daiwa Matchwinner. Very impressed, easy to sink, nice and smooth and also seems pretty resilient.

As for hooklength I use either Maver extreme Hooklength for light stuff or Middy Lo Viz Fluorocarbon. Both very good.

Neil ofthe nene

Doing things differently.
Site Supporter
Tell your tackle shop what you want the line for and they should advise you what to use. If they can't/don't then shop elsewhere.

dstev

Dave
Bayer Perlon for main line on pole, very supple and never let me down, Preston Power Line for hooklength, extremely strong for diameter, never snapped on anything less than I thought it should.

rorog56

Originally posted by bigkevb

mainline daiwa sensor 4lb-6lb ,hook length preston reflo powerline 0.07kg -0.13kg depending what fish i'm fishing for [:W][:W][:W]
same with me [:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.