Best joke.

62tucker

Site Supporter
oke about vegetables has made it to the top of the menu as this year's funniest at the Edinburgh Fringe.

Swedish comedian Olaf Falafel has won Dave's "Funniest Joke of The Fringe" award with the niche culinary pun.

He took the title with the gag: "I keep randomly shouting out 'Broccoli' and 'Cauliflower' - I think I might have florets"
the rest
Ten jokes made the 2019 shortlist. Here are the next nine:

• "Someone stole my antidepressants. Whoever they are, I hope they're happy" - Richard Stott
  • "What's driving Brexit? From here it looks like it's probably the Duke of Edinburgh" - Milton Jones
  • "A cowboy asked me if I could help him round up 18 cows. I said, 'Yes, of course. - That's 20 cows'" - Jake Lambert
  • "A thesaurus is great. There's no other word for it" - Ross Smith
  • "Sleep is my favourite thing in the world. It's the reason I get up in the morning" - Ross Smith
  • "I accidentally booked myself onto an escapology course; I'm really struggling to get out of it" - Adele Cliff
  • "After learning six hours of basic semaphore, I was flagging - Richard Pulsford
  • "To be or not to be a horse rider, that is Equestrian" - Mark Simmons
  • "I've got an Eton-themed advent calendar, where all the doors are opened for me by my dad's contacts" - Ivo Graham

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
If all brides are beautiful, where do all the ugly wives come from?

A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.

We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

Having sex is like playing bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

If you're not supposed to eat at night, why is there a light bulb in the fridge?

Total

Site Supporter
@Corn Master ^^ Strange coincidence you putting that up on here. Have been watching a raft of Mr William's things on YouTube recently. (y) IMO a comedy genius and sadly missed :( ....What a life he lived...Jeez.(y)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
How Do you Confuse an Irishman ?

Put 3 shovels up against the wall and tell him to take his Pick.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
How Do you Confuse an Irishman ?

Put 3 shovels up against the wall and tell him to take his Pick.

And to confuse them more...put them in a round room and tell them there's a Guiness in each corner.

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
two oranges sat at the bar, one says to the other your round.