Best Hemp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill G

Grandad
cyber is that the little ones that turn black and split there sides when you cook em [;)]

strat2

best hemp.

for smoking... pm me

for feeding. bait tech.

for hooking. sensas hooker packs (50p)

Cybermanc

Eagle Eyes
Strat. Why buy Bait Tech hemp?? What advantages will it give me over erm erm errrr, hemp? You buy it in bulk, cook it to your own flavouring and bung it in.

strat2

well cybermanc bait tech, because some people cant be botherd to cook it them selves and also the seed is of a higher quality than the stuff you buy raw from pet shops.

the grains are much bigger.

well cyber at least i put some input in to this post unlike you.

frienzied hemp is also very good too.

darrengeorge

speci-ish
www.gjwtitmuss.co.uk - and not the big hemp either.

Strat2, whats your basis for saying pre-prepared hemp is of higher quality - aside from the size of the seeds? I much prefer the mixture of sizes you get in a dry sack. The only problem is if the company has a low turn-over of hemp, and its been sitting around for a while, the seeds can dry out too much and wont split when boiled. (not a problem with the titmuss hemp).

Cybermanc

Eagle Eyes
Strat, the question was vague so the response was too[;)]

You can't beat cooking it yourself and anyone who gets it in a tin is gonna pay a fortune for a product that lacks an advantage over preparing it yourself.

pictus

or grow it (up to 'six' plants (for your own use)) and then boil it and so on but it dose stink

adam_f

strat2 actually uses dynamite frenzied hemp as he asked me to get him 2 tins last week :D

haha

actually you probably get the best quality hemp if you cook it yourself as the ready prepared stuff is perpared in HUGE quantiies :D

ive seen it done at dynamites factory on work exp :D

s444mjt

buy it in a 20 kilo sack mate soak it 4 2 days get yourself a large cooler bag bring it to boil wang it in cooler bag zip it up and leave it 4 a day job done dont worry too much if all the seeds dont split as long as it dont float its ok the carp are not gorden ramsey belive me they will eat it hope this helps buying it in tins will catch you and your bank balance more than fish

Antking

Anyone tried the Chilli hemp & noticed any improvement's in there catches?

Jessebobs

Steve!
Cyber, I have a theory.........
You and Fert are the same person with a split personality.
When you are in Fert mode you think up dafty questions such as
" anyone know the best hemp."
"what's the best stonfos"
"what's the best disgorger"
etc, etc

Then you change into Cybermanc and rip into your alter-ego.
(think Me, Myself & Irene)[;)]

To be honest though, HEMP IS HEMP[:)]
Sorry Fert, no offence intended[;)]

tackle tart

Besty
To be honest though, HEMP IS HEMP

In my honest opinion the best hemp seed you can get is produced on our own fair land. Braham & Murray Pure hemp is grown in the Uk for use in the production of Hemp Salad Dressings, they only grow the highest graid hemp with the highest oil content. The myth of the larger the seed the higher the oil content is purely that, A MYTH. They have a new range of products coming out in October which includes Pure Hemp seed, Crushed Grilled Hemp, Ground hemp and Pure hemp oil, for more info on their products go to www.purehempbait.co.uk the best I've used IMHO

slf

NUFC
bait tech chilli hemp is suppost to be good steve ringer is using it for his carp fishing

hadge

I just go to the corn suppliers and get a kilo for 1,20 and do it myself,i can then experiment with colours and additives to find which is best for different venues i fish

Status
Not open for further replies.