Best days fishing yet 15/05/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryandeighton

On friday I went to a local club water, Starmount, which is on Radcliffe Anglers card.
I fished the smallest of the three ponds which is 3ft deep at most.

Had 14lb of crucians and silvers. About 10-12 crucians upto 1.5lb.

I had two lines. First line I had at about 7ft out (11 0 clock postion) which is about 2ft. On this line i fished punch which got me a lot of silvers and two crucians.

I later moved to my second line again about 7ft out (2 o clock position it was a bit deeper here maybe 2 1/2ft) where I had been feeding a pinch of micro pellets every 10-15mins and leaving it to develop. After couple hours I started on this line with 4mm pellet and the crucians really got going.

Prob my best days fishing yet [:)]

Really interesting now I sit back and think about it and what I did. I realised just how much I've learned from using this site and other sites and help from my girlfriends dad. [:T]
I know its not a huge weight of fish but everything I did I have only learned in the last couple of months ( at one point I was close to packing it in) and it all came together quite naturally and gave me a real sense of achievement. Was well chuffed[:D]

Cant wait to get back at it!!!

griff06

Site Supporter
Well done ,crucians can be really hard to catch somtimes,glad youv'e got the bug,good luck next time you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.