Best carp venue 20 miles around doncaster...

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnyplant

I'm looking for a good quality carp venue around 20 miles from donny, for next wednesday. Been fishing lindholme and hayfield but fancy a change. Looking for carp between 8-15lb bigger if possible but no essential. I will be fishing pole and rod. Any ideas??

nigel clark

Originally posted by donnyplant

I'm looking for a good quality carp venue around 20 miles from donny, for next wednesday. Been fishing lindholme and hayfield but fancy a change. Looking for carp between 8-15lb bigger if possible but no essential. I will be fishing pole and rod. Any ideas??
look on the sites for peteblade and pm him as he lives there.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
There are a couple of nice waters near Stainforth which might do you:

Haven fishery at DN7 5HT

and Triangs Railway pond (not the first pond you come to, but the back pond near the railway). That's between Stainforth and Thorne, phone at the crossing to cross the line.

Good double figure carp in both. [:)]

Or there's always Messingham Sands, a bit further away.

Last edited:

midge99

Try candy corner, there was a 19lb lump caught last week in the open on there. I have had at least one in each match I have fished. All the fish are in exellent condition not the usual lips missing

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
x2 20lb and a number of good doubles caught at the Delves in thorne over the last week, falling to large lumps of past, past around boilies and savoury chicken boilies, also a couple to plain sweet corn.

Status
Not open for further replies.