Best Canal fishing in the Uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyprinid_boy

Chaps,
Look on your london a-z and find Glade road (hanwell). Where this road crosses the canal there currently stands approx 11,000lbs of fish spanning a massive 15 pegs. The pound below which is crossed by Windmill lane holds 12,000lbs, however, there are 30 pegs so bites might be harder to come by (the fish are smaller in this pound). Roach, perch, carp, rudd, bream, crucians, tench etc, none have ever been fished for. Don't ask me why the fish are there because i wont answer that, but i thought some of you chaps might fancy some bumper christmas fishing.

Cyp.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Cyprinid boy,
Are you sure it's called Glade Road,if it's the stretch i'm thinking about it's called Glade Lane,just north of Osterley Park,or am i thinking of somewhere completly different?
Have to admit you've made me curious,
Peter.
anisanta_e0.gif

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Cyprinid_boy

i apologize, it is called glade lane and another 4000lbs has gone into the lower pound today. However, it's currently frozen so you'll have to wait a while.

mat

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Crikey,

I'm heading to Dover next Sunday, I wonder if the missus would notice a detour and my tackle in the boot icon_smile_big.gif

Drop a maggot in there for me Peter if you go,

Dave

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
What's this Dave,not another Holiday?

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Peter,

Nah I'm going to start a new tradition -

"Get an Asylum Seeker for Christmas"

We've got some friends in Lille, France and have been invited to stay with them over the New Year, so off we go.
I've got my passport ready to get through the Kent Customs icon_smile_big.gif

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.