Beggars

TrickyD

Site Supporter
This has been going on for years in Cambridge.

If he's disabled, why does he pay for parking, he would have a blue badge, wouldn't he ?. Begging is illegal, which is why a lot of them sit without any sign, or saying anything, just looking sad and pathetic , with a begging bowl/cup/hat to collect money, this way they are not begging.

cjsid

Having a blue badge does not give you free parking in most places , just saying , if they are spotted doing their begging why are they not arrested

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Having a blue badge does not give you free parking in most places , just saying , if they are spotted doing their begging why are they not arrested
As I said, if they don't ask for money, they aren't begging, and if they were arrested, they can only be fined, which the old bill won't waste time with. At least where they are, they aren't breaking into any ones house. They had/have loads of Romanian beggars in London, they get rounded up by plod, paid to go back to Romania, which they do, then a few weeks later the same people are back, fecking joke. Time this country grew a pair and took some tough action.

Wise Owl

Account Locked
When my old Lass was alive she had been given a Blue Badge even though she Didnt drive, anyway i took her to Dialisis one day in my Tranny Connect,put the badge in the window parked up and a snotty old Herbert started having a go, he said thats a disabled bay, to which i replied whats that in the window a F..king Menu for the Kebab shop ? now i know ya can buy these Blue badges and a lot are used illegally but he then demanded to inspect it, i told him to do one to which he then Pretended to phone the Police.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
When my old Lass was alive she had been given a Blue Badge even though she Didnt drive, anyway i took her to Dialisis one day in my Tranny Connect,put the badge in the window parked up and a snotty old Herbert started having a go, he said thats a disabled bay, to which i replied whats that in the window a F..king Menu for the Kebab shop ? now i know ya can buy these Blue badges and a lot are used illegally but he then demanded to inspect it, i told him to do one to which he then Pretended to phone the Police.
My 50 year old brother went shopping and parked in a parent and child bay. Some chav bint started to moan about "It's for parents with children". He shut her up by pointing to my mum in the passenger seat "That's the parent and I'm her child"