Beeston Weir

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaggy69

Shaggy69
Hi All,,i'm considering having a day on the Trent at Beeston Weir on sunday,does anyone know how it's fishing at the moment and whether it's worth the trip from Mansfield

adiec

not fished it mate but i think the trent in general is struggling a little bit. really needs some rain mate but if your not there you cant catch em :) im off down bestwood ponds in a minute or two to try and winkle one out.

dstev

Dave
Originally posted by adiec

not fished it mate but i think the trent in general is struggling a little bit. really needs some rain mate but if your not there you cant catch em :) im off down bestwood ponds in a minute or two to try and winkle one out.

Lol, good luck. I noticed you only said one [:p]

mark bradley

i fished there about a year ago was well over grown never had a bite lad on other bank at first corner was catching using maggot in feeder tried most of stretch was really good years ago but not many fish it you could always go on the canal if it not fishing thats full of decent fish as a back up plan.

shaggy69

Shaggy69
Well it looks like Beeston Weir is out of the question then,
Anyone got any info on the stretch at Fiskerton ???

mark bradley

we fished a match a few years ago at the top car park down the lane at fiskerton 18 barbel where caught had really good match full of barbel down there.

Rich.T

Get on it early mate, and I mean early, once the suns up the Barbel switch off.

adiec

Originally posted by dstev

Originally posted by adiec

Lol, good luck. I noticed you only said one [:p]

yeah your right mate, i only said one! which turned out to be one more than we caught lol.
fished pond five as we needed 4 swims and didnt get a sniff (same old story for us at bestwood)

Status
Not open for further replies.