Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Hi all

For those of you who enjoy REAL beer take a visit to here

www.wychwood.co.uk

I've had some of their products and hmmm wonderful alcoholic2.gif alcoholic2.gif

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm Beer!!!! drooling.gif drooling.gif

Bluey

Born To Fish
Forced To Work

Last edited:

martin.

Account Locked
no good no blackstuff LOL

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
Hi Martin

I gather you like the Guiness?
Well the wychwood wych is a very nice beer like an old mild that used to be around, mind you be careful as to how many you have if you know what I mean [;)](parp)

Born To Fish
Forced To Work

martin.

Account Locked
hi bluey
yes i do like my odd pint or few of the magic blackstuff & never touch any other beer.

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing flip football

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
the missis has brought us a couple of new ones to try tonight,
one's the Hobgoblin the other one's called "the Old Fart" she rekons I'm turning into one, so should find it to my liking,
(WHAT A CHEEK!!![:O][:O]) after all the work I've done on her car for her as well!!

Bluey

Born To Fish
Forced To Work

Larry

Lazarus
I'll drink any beer after all there's no bad beer just some better than other's, i had some Old Formidable in a Litre can out of Asda this week very tasty & headbanging 5% Also try old speckled hen, bomdadier,& they've several good quality bottled beer's can be had quite cheap if you buy 4 bottles in tesco's.Anyone brew there own now i used too was thinking of stating again my Favoutite was a brew called Ironmaster with an hop supplement which you added after fermenting for about 3 wk's Also o tried some of the copycat wine/spirit drink's like Pina Colada ,Malibu, Whiskey Mac very good but it must be at least 10 yr's since i did any.Anyone still home brewing?

Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Terrier

I'll have a beer!
You can't beat a drop of hand pulled Worthingtons smooth or Tetleys creamflow, with a nice creamy head on.

You can't beat dipping your waggler!

Status
Not open for further replies.