Beckhams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
A woman is stood behind the counter & looks up to see david beckham walk in playing a game on his mobile phone.

he waqlks upto her & says "Bigmac n fries please miss"
the woman looks at him & says
"erm excuse me Mr Beckham but this is a libary"

David looks round goes very red apologises & says in a whisper "sorry miss, can i have a bigmac n fries" [:D]

A couple of policemen are sat at the side of the road when a car drives past them swerving all over the place, they immediatly switch on the blues n twos & set off in pursuit of the car.

After a mile they catch up to it & it pulls over, the one copper goes up to the door & taps on the window, when he see's who's in the car he says in shock "excuse me mrs beckham but why were you swerving so dangerously??"

Posh spice looks at the copper & says "i was driving down the road when this big tree suddenly appeared so i swerved to miss it, then another one came out of nowhere so i swerved to miss that one, then another & another untill the whole road had trees all over the place"

The copper looks in her car & says " I think i can help you out there miss" he leans into her car reaches for the rear view mirror & removes her magic tree air freshner [:D]

Alan

Datafile3.gif
There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

martin.

Account Locked
there getting worse alan
but still good [8D][8D]

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
well i thought they were bloody funny [:D]

Alan

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

norm

trogg
thanks for them rubbish joke mate lol lol lol

made me smile anyway lol

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Beckhams accountant taking him through his yearly accounts.

"David, why did you pay your Customs and Excise bill through you personal cash account"

"Customs and Excise, can I have a look please. Oh I thought these bills were for Victorias 'Costumes and Exercises'

Geoff

Clean Banks Campaign member
Fishing Venues UK

Status
Not open for further replies.