Beckhams accident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bricktop

Snap
Subject: FW: Beckham Saved From Death!!

Becks goes riding!!!

David Beckham decides to go horse riding. Although he has had no previous experience, he skillfully mounts the horse and appears in complete control of the situation as the horse gallops along at a steady pace.

Victoria is admiringly watching her husband.

After a short time, David becomes a little casual and he begins to lose his grip in the saddle, he panics and grabs the horse around the neck shouting for it to stop. Victoria starts to scream and shout for someone to help her husband, as David has by this time slipped completely out of the saddle, and is only saved from hitting the ground by the fact that he still has a grip on the horses neck.

David decides that his best chance is to leap away from the horse, but his foot has become entangled in one of the stirrups. As the horse gallops along David's head is banging on the ground and he is slipping into unconsciousness!! Victoria is now frantic and screams and screams for help!!!!

Wait for it, scroll down - hehe

Hearing her screams, the Tesco's Security Guard comes out of the store and unplugs the horse!

Slick

'eyebrows'
A good joke. [:D][:D][:D] A manchester city fan I guess Bricktop LOL

Datafile3.asp

Apache

LOL!

Tight Lines,

Matt
DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

icarpdaily

'Dancey'
LOL dat was gud.

Tom.

devil-flip.gif Wheres my float oh my god wheres my float, oh yeah im ledger fishing. demonbat.gif
"I, d rather be dead than cool " Curt Cobain.
"It's better to burn out than fade away" Curt cobain.
Maggdrowner's the only place to be when your not on the Bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.