Beautiful Session on a small river...

HALTON DANGLER

The beauty of fishing is how it can be whatever you want it to be, for me its all about the unknown and the adventure. Soon asi get too much of an idea about a venue i have to move on the see whats around that next corner. In this weeks vlog we fish a small tributary of the river severn and sat in beautiful surroundings running a float through not knowing what i would catch i was in my element.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Cracking stuff mate... all my River fishing is on small rivers... some so small you can step across in places... lovely stuff (y) :ROFLMAO:

HALTON DANGLER

cheers guys and girls for the kind words means a lot on this video I was apprehensive about making this video, its one I have wanted to make for some time around what I feel fishing is and how its being a little lost with sizes of fish seeming to be the priority. Didn't want to make it preachy if get me and im so glad its been so well received.

tight lines all

tee.bee

Site Supporter
Fished the river Tern when i was much younger further up stream by a dairy if i remember that far back?always remember it was full of surprises.Great little backup river when the Severn was up to much.Thanks for vid it brought back some good old club outings?

HALTON DANGLER

cracking little river isnt it mate, glad vid brought back some memories from past sessions mate can see exactly what mean with it holding surprises every time float went i had no idea what was going to be on ened