beacon view vs charity farm (wigan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisha206

im fishing in the morn at one of these venues but im torn between which...
i will be fishing mainly pellet/paste maybe bit of corn thrown in
if anyone has any info on these fisheries before tomorro that can help me make my mind up
:)
cheers
ps this is my first post so go easy

fisha206

pps ill have one carp/baitrunner rod out and a tip rod also if thats n e hep to anyone

wokkie

Riccardo El Paxo
Me and Baz Chaz just been to Beacon view today.The carps were spawning mad[:0]But you still catching them[:T]Saw some carp lads caught one or 2 doubles on pellet waggler during afternoon when they were all cruising near the top[:T]
We were fishing with waggler rod under the rod tip with corns,pellets and prawns.Non stop catching all day....crucians,tench,skimmer bream,carp,goldfish,F1...but no sturgeon[:I]

Here are some photos of today...
xnxkkl.jpg

n4z7m1.jpg

30ro0a8.jpg

k9vxhj.jpg

2vb6kut.jpg

212wtbl.jpg

3348dcl.jpg

rw6wya.jpg

r1it61.jpg

9ad21j.jpg

2i11kqq.jpg

fisha206

cheers for that mate sounds like a decent days fishing there!, i was thinkin about using a groundbait feeder on the tip, i know it says something in the rules about no groundbait but i phoned him up and he said he didnt mind aslong as its not taking the mick so to speak

batman

Originally posted by fisha206

cheers for that mate sounds like a decent days fishing there!, i was thinkin about using a groundbait feeder on the tip, i know it says something in the rules about no groundbait but i phoned him up and he said he didnt mind aslong as its not taking the mick so to speak

Groundbait can be used in feeders or pole cups. I don't think he wants it balling in by the bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.