Beach Bum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
WELCOME back Andy you BEACH BUM you! have you had good-un mate.

teepee.

G

icon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gificon_smile_cool.gif Thanks TeePee for the welcome mate.
Yes i had a great time in the sun,under the brolly most of the time, to hot, not to much alcohol 4 or 5 pints a night, BUTTTTTTTTT last night welllllll thats another story.
Had all the good intentions of being a good M/D and have a couple of beers, i had 2 pints in 2 hours, then we went into the cocktail bar in the hotel. The couple we got friendly with, Stan and Marie from Stoke, well it was Stans birthday,i got the birthday boy a drink in, and Marie, caffreys for Stan and Gin and tonic for Marie, come 3.00am this morning we were just getting turfed out of the bar after a good
, Bobby Alexander from the drifters provided the nights entertainment, finally got to bed at approx 4am, up and ready to get home at 7.30am, bad head and guts to match, but a hearty breakfast soon had me feeling better.

Said our farewells to Stan and Marie, then off to the airport for our flight home, boarded the plane at 11.45am and away we went.
Reached Newcastle airport at 1.20pm, WHAT A B***DY LANDING, had to chech my underwear i can tell you, when we touched down the plane bounced, when the wheel, yes one side of the plane touched down i thought the wing was going to hit the ground, then we bounced along the runway to a halt.Scary mate scary,.
Got thru the customs ok, nothing to declare sir i said to the fella.
In the arrivals my sis-in-law was waiting to pick us up, after hugs and kisses all round who should appear out of a corner, our Melanie and my little princess Courtney,the apple of my eye, not going to tell you what happened next, not a dry eye is all i am going to say.
All in all a nice relaxing holiday, good weather good food and good ale, met with some good people also.
Thanks again TeePee

i'm going to bait up
Andy

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Nice one Andy glad u enjoyed it NOW BACK TO THE DECORATING!icon_smile_big.gif

teepee.

G

TeePee you have just brought me down to earth with a big bump mate, thanks a loticon_smile_sad.gificon_smile_sad.gificon_smile_sad.gif for the D word

i'm going to bait up
Andy

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Hey Andy,

Welcome home mate! icon_smile_big.gif
Look forward to seeing you soon.

Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev
Shouldn't happen to a DOG!

G

Thanks Trev, see you soon mateicon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif

i'm going to bait up
Andy

norm

hi ya andy
glad u r home (lol)
tell me were to meet u 4 your tent bak mate
by the way i will not b at work 4 a wile as my wife has just deliverd a 9lb 6oz baby girl ,see ya later mate
norm

WHO`S PEG CAN I CAST INTO?

Status
Not open for further replies.