BDAA CHAMPIONSHIPS WOODLANDS VIEW( WORCESTERSHIRE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi gang, I had the pleasure of running the seventh round of the BDAA championships at Woodlands View (Worcestershire) Yesterday, this is a cracking venue, great breakfast, pleasant surroundings and the fishing isn't bad either, I would just like to thank Mick the owner, he always looks after us disabled lads, from the BDAA
We were fishing Arles lake; this lake has 40 pegs with an Island in the middle, which is out of pole reach. I did extremely well today! Well I was pegged next to the winner; he fished the In-method at the moment, fishing red meat, on the deck at 9mtrs. Now everyone knows it, it will have changed by next time I go.

1st MIKE TOOLE 44Ibs 6ozs
2nd KEITH CHAMBERS 31Ibs 8ozs
3rd IAN MEARNS 29Ibs 12ozs
4th IAN GOVAN 27Ibs 5ozs
5th AL LEES 24Ibs 3ozs
6th DAVE GRESTY 23Ibs 12ozs

Some times on the BDAA matches we get pestered by this able-bodied guy? Nice chap, rubbish at Cricket apparently, well he runs round helping people, making sure they get to their pegs OK, but his specialty is making sure we don't overheat, by doing this rain dance. I've inserted a Picture of you Andy, so if any of the maggotdrowners happen to see you they will know to get their brollies out ready.
Datafile.jpg

The last chance to qualify for the championships will be at Stockton reservoir Thurs Sept 5th. And the final will be held at Woodlands View on Sept 25th

(Just bringing the picture into size icon_smile.gif - Dave)

Edited by - Dave on 13 July 2002 12:31:31 AM

MALC

Dirk,

I notice you've neglected to say what your weight was or where you came in the match icon_smile_big.gif

Are we to guess that means you did not do to well and got battered of the next peg by a large amount icon_smile_question.gif.

Looks like the 's will be rolling my way again on Sunday
MALC'S LITTLE MONEY MEN

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

dirk

Site Supporter
Now Malcolme, You know perfectly well, that when running a match of this quality, you have to give all your time and energy, and it leaves very little time for actual fishing, by the time I had started to fish, the other guys had been fishing for at least 10 minutes? that only left me with 4 hours 50 minutes to catch up. And yes RED could have fished better than me. I now know how RED feels? I WAS STUFFED TOO!
BUT!! Sunday could be a different story???????? it will be your turn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.