Barnsley Blacks

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Do they need renaming - or is it rebame'ing ?

rudd

Site Supporter
I went to the Evesham festival and I was shocked and outraged that the Barnsley Blacks had no BAME anglers. IMA a pasty faced freckled ginger kid does NOT count.
I am going to protest in the most violent way in Evesham town centre.
Equal rights for big fat ugly lezzas
I thought every one from Barnsley was black - or have the coal mines closed? ๐Ÿ˜‡

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I'm sure @tipitinmick was a Barnsley Black.
Think he's cut his dreadlocks off these days though.
From the age of 15 to 22. I found women and booze then. Or was it booze and women ? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I fished for Barnsley juniors from the age of 8 to 15 under the guidance of the late Eric Jaques and Roy Abson. Two of the most dedicated anglers I've ever come across. Those early years were very special. Every Thursday night between 6 and 9pm down at the Eldon centre learning how to make floats, feeders etc. Even how to whip a new guide on a rod. Life seemed so simple back then. Now look at me .... I've turned into what Denis White calls a ' spam head ' ..... A speci Barbel hunter. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

SeanB

Site Supporter
From the age of 15 to 22. I found women and booze then. Or was it booze and women ? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. I fished for Barnsley juniors from the age of 8 to 15 under the guidance of the late Eric Jaques and Roy Abson. Two of the most dedicated anglers I've ever come across. Those early years were very special. Every Thursday night between 6 and 9pm down at the Eldon centre learning how to make floats, feeders etc. Even how to whip a new guide on a rod. Life seemed so simple back then. Now look at me .... I've turned into what Denis White calls a ' spam head ' ..... A speci Barbel hunter. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I'm Barnsley it was probably boozy women you discovered ๐Ÿฅด

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Some are that cross-eyed that when they cry, tears run down the opposite cheeks.