bargains!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brady

how come there is only one item for sale on th MD auctions.I dont know about any one else but i would feel pretty safe buying second hand fishing tackle off there,it could be like a big car boot (but you'd know nothing had been knicked)everyone has bits and bobs they dont use any more so put them up there and let me grab a bargain [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

haydn.borthwick

09/05/02 - 28/01/07
In Memoriam
I put an item up for sale.....the auction ended and the person concerned never sent the money....result the others who had bid missed out and I have to reauction the Item. If people can`t afford 6 then don`t bid.

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

martin.

Account Locked
[:I][:I][:I]
haydn ive got to put my hand up as guilty party read your post little while ago went through my box with club books day tickets ect & found the envelope sealed with stamp on & addressed ive had a lot on latley & had forgotten ill get sammy to putit in post tonight on her way out
SORRY SORRY SORRY[:I][:I][:I]

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Take that man outside and flog him till he screams [:D]

Dave

martin.

Account Locked
would just like to expand on why i forot
sammy is back at school but still on serrious pain killers & on ave reqs morphien at least once a week ,which causes some worry ut my main thing on my mind at moment is Babs she has good & bad days as she had a stroke before xmas & shes at home awaiting admission to Papworth Hospital, Cambridge for serious heart surgery & theres not many days goby when i think im going to have to rush her in to K/Lynn hospital
So at moment i have a lot on my mind sorry again

tight lines.
martin.

talk fishing flip football

Lid

Very sorry to hear all that Martin. It certainly gives you plenty to worry about.

I wish you and your family all the best and trust these medical matters will be sorted out successfully, and as soon as is practical.

Lid [:)]

Roppa

I'm sure Haydn understands under the circumstances Martin. Family first. Look after each other and I'm sure our thoughts are with you.

PoleRoller2003

'Pole Breaker'
sry to hear that martin i hope all things will work out for you.
keep that chin up high

poleroller2003
chris the name fish the game

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Sheesh Martin, i don't know what to say.

At least its obvious why you spend so much time on here now, you must be to worried to go out the door mate.

Both Dian & I send our love and best wishes to you, Sammy & Babs mate.

Alan

There's a monster outside my window..can i have a glass of water?

Status
Not open for further replies.