Barbus catching cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I see the revs done it again!!

Sedge me old mucker i reckon its unfair when you go fishing cos you've got the man upstairs on your side. icon_smile_wink.gif

When i first started reading your exploits (& "talking" to you) many moons ago i thought the lads were joking when they told me you're a holy man.

Then i find out its true & now just to top the cake there's a picture of your mug in the Anglers mail.

If you're gonna keep posting on here do i have to watch my blasphemous outbursts?? (don't fancy a bolt of lightning up me jaxie) icon_smile_big.gif

Well done mate excellent fish (& yes i am jealous)

Alan
Datafile.gif

Edited by - Trogg on 18 July 2002 12:58:41 AM

Stewart Bloor

Hello Trogg. Well, if it was in the Anglers Mail it must be true icon_smile.gif

(Page 62 top left hand corner, for anyone who doesn't know what he's talking about)

And thanks icon_smile.gif

mookie

mookie
icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gificon_smile_big.gif Hi Stewart hey man thats one nice barbel in the mail....bet that pulled ye arm ligaments a bit eh ????

Yes they are a wonderful species, l caught my first barbel couple of weeks ago 7lb +......can still remember the fight now....

Cheers mate.....keep catchin em !!!!!

MOOK...

Founder of B.L.C.F.L Campaign...Ban license cheats for life....have you got yours ?????

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
You don't mean this one Stewart.....

I have used on the assumption that you have the copyright to the photo and if you don't object to me showing it icon_smile.gif

Lovely fish,

Dave

Stewart Bloor

Thanks Mook. Actually I've found that the 6's and 7's fight is much different to the doubles. Funny really, but that's the experience I've had with barbel.

Yes, that's the one Dave. No problem with the photo, just remember the cheque for my appearance fee icon_smile_big.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.