bank side grub

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOHN_M

Casters and hemp in the bottom of a flask cup of coffee. euch !

ubat

I've tried a few boilies, hand made of course, [:p]
fly in my drink, could have been a wasp so very careful since [xx(]

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
A huge black hairy spider in tomato soup.

It must have fallen in from an overhanging tree branch and got poached.

[:(][xx(]

My mate and I used to wear fishermen's smocks with big front pockets. These were ideal for keeping maggots in when you were trotting.

Eating a buttie one day, he got stuck into a good chub, and shoved the buttie into his smock pocket for safekeeping. The wrong pocket.

He lost the fish, and sat down near me while I commiserated. Then he pulled the buttie out again and started devouring it.

It was dripping maggots which had found their way into it. But I hadn't the heart to tell him. [}:)][:D]

Miggy

St Ives Fishing
had a few maggots crawl down my throat while warming em up under my tong in winter, eaten a few boiles, some aint so bad either! dynamite spicy chicken are quite nice lol worst thing ever eaten outside was a worm and woodlouse ommlette made from birds eggs on a survival course with the army. its was ok too, the worms just taste like unsalted bacon and the woodlice are related to prawns and have a slightly fishy taste, bit gritty though.

Enigma

Armchair Carper
I've eaten nothing odd but I was awoken early one morning a couple of years back with a run and saw the guy 2 pegs down eating muff pie for breakfast........

Status
Not open for further replies.