ballyconnell

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave dolly

Well its here at last were off to ballyconnel on friday for a week ,has anybody got any up to date info on the area?Also will anybody else be in the area that week and does anybody know where i can get an ordnance survey map of the area.I will post our results when we get back[good or bad]and i will try not to spend to many late nights in the pub lol.

patriot

Dave been over that area myself a few times not been this year
Hope you have a good time try garadice or killykeen forest park (The inlet) caught lots of bream and roach in the inlet under the bridge if you get to the anglers rest for a pint or two say hello to Pauline & Francis from the lads from the north east mention flowers and choclates thay will know what you mean have a good time.

G

patriot the lads from the northeast,,, which part you from???????
Welcome to the forum mate.
Dave try clooniny, a fella i know got 97lb sorry i do not know frm where

i'm going to bait up
Andy

patriot

Hi andy just new to this site my mate simon robson told me about it
nice site but cant get into the chat room wont let me download the software.When i say lads from the northeast there are only two of us
me and my mate john he is not an internet junkie like me keep in touch mate.OH my location in the northeast is middlesbrough.

TIGHT LINES MATE

Brian Mac

Hi Guys, Im new to this forum, I just came across it whilst trying to find out more about fishing in Ireland.I have been over to Eire before but only to sup the delights of Guinness in Dublin.
In May 2003 I have booked a week in a cottage in Ballyconnell with two of my mates. We are match anglers but would love to bag up on roach and bream whilst we are there. Does anyone know the hot spots or who to talk to, for information on the area?

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.