balls of steel???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miggy

St Ives Fishing
did anyone see "Balls of Steel" last night on channel 4? just wondering because the annoying devil guy thought it'd be really funny to don snorkling gear and swim around a commercial fishery attaching signs which said TW*T to anglers hooks. does anyone else feel that this is putting a bad name on our sport?

The Brattster

Personally I always think getting anything on your hook is a plus.. though if you would find it unsettling, may i suggest a suitable tench rake might discourage the afore mentioned prankster?

Ricky24

Rich
I thought it was quite funny actually, you don't take that kind of thing seriously, he's done it with bowling too, the only reason he don't do football or anything similar is because he wouldn't get away with it.

Don

The thing about "Balls of Steel" is that these windups are done with the "help" of some of the so called victims and shouldnt be taken too seriously.
Do you honestly think that the "Annoying Devil" went scuba diving in his Devil outfit and managed to find an anglers hook in the murky water lol?
Most people would have been too creased up to have noticed any implications it might have for peoples perception of anglers.
That was yet another "repeat" by the way, CH4s getting as bad as the Beeb for repeats!

Now if you want a real laugh watch 'Balls of Steel' and look out for the "Militant Black Guy" not only is he the funniest act I have seen for years I reckon he must give the Politically Correct brigade heart attacks!

pourerkev

saw it last week when the guy got his arse strimmed with a garden strimmer , nearly wet my self ,

The Boss

Definately set-up and about as funny as toothache. Reality TV is becoming a joke....balls of steel...lets see him run naked through the Helmund Province with a Union Flag covering his modesty...now thats balls of steel.

Wish some carper had been casting a 3 oz lead into the swim at the time.

Don

Originally posted by The Boss

Definately set-up and about as funny as toothache. Reality TV is becoming a joke....balls of steel...lets see him run naked through the Helmund Province with a Union Flag covering his modesty...now thats balls of steel.

Wish some carper had been casting a 3 oz lead into the swim at the time.

Get some p1ss head in Nottm on a Saturday night and offer him a free drink he'd probably take you up on it, come to think of it some of the girls would as well[:D]
Mind you they wouldnt know where "Helmund Province " is theyd probably think it was a brand of mayonaise[;)]

kleinboet

I think you will find that most fisheries today have big signs telling anglers to stay OUT of the water. Most fishery waters have various diseases caused by rat urine etc. Fishing on the bank is O.K. - just don't go swimming!

Status
Not open for further replies.