bait prep mistake!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Just prepped a pint of 2mm pellets for fishing tomorrow in a lovely soak of liquid and water.........................******!................used 2mm expanders rather than 2mm micros!!!! a pint would last me 20 odd sessions and more expensive than the micros!!!!!! am i the first to do this? please tell me im not alone lol!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
lol i call that a score draw between us! mind you twice i have turned up to matches with no keepnet! once turned up without a landing net and then my first trip to france fishing for a week, got hammered the night before (was on a coach so no driving and i was 20 lol) and forgot to pack my pod and alarms!!!!!

gingert76

Facts, Stats & Evidence!
Sonubaits do them and wowsers i cant wait for the cold winter to use them, already used twice and love them but once its cold i cannot wait to use them in earnest

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Haven't tried 2mm expanders. I've just bought a bag of Spotted Fin 3mm, we'll see what they're like.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
I went down to the Middle Level from Barnsley on a club match,drew a long walk so I hopped off the coach,grabbed my gear and set off down the bank,getting various shouts from behind me like,"are tha float fishing or ledgering Tom",I'm wondering what the f*** they were on about when I realised I'd left my rod holdall on the coach,:oops: