Bait Orders for Maggotdrowning Pairs Match & Pleasure Fishing days - Alders Farm 2022 29th-31st July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt

Site Supporter
Hi Peter,

Please can you add 1 pint of live reds to my order.

Stewie74

Making it up as I go along…..
Site Supporter
@Peter

Pete, can you up my order of dead reds from 6 pints to a gallon please 👍👍

chris1967

Really Really
Site Supporter
^^:giggle: You'd be a bait sponsors dream Chris with the above requirements! :love::LOL:
lol they have a choice of pellet or corn , i know they are southern carp which probably have a more refined palate than the much more common northern carp but thats all they'll be getting .watch me blank now lol

Stewie74

Making it up as I go along…..
Site Supporter
lol they have a choice of pellet or corn , i know they are southern carp which probably have a more refined palate than the much more common northern carp but thats all they'll be getting .watch me blank now lol
I’m have no doubt that your winning smile and affable persona will charm the carp into your nets @chris1967 😂😂😂

chris1967

Really Really
Site Supporter
download (1).jpg

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
The List is now closed.

Please note that the list of bait ordered will be supplied to both the Tackle shop and Trevor for his reference in the Bait Shed.
Please settle your bait bills by paying in full in the Tackle Shop on arrival at the fishery.
There is no need to collect all your bait in one go, you will be able to collect your daily requirements from the Bait Shed each morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.