Bait options please?

baggy

Mark Saunders
Kiss of death at Tunnel 🤷‍♂️
It’s different on f1 venues, I wouldn’t take worms to tunnel. I agree it’s a pellet, maggot or caster job.

I’ve only been to tunnel once on a three day festival 3 years ago. I loved the place, it suited my style of fishing (aggressive feeding out of my hand) and I won the festival. It’s a bloody shame it’s 3 hours away, if it was an hour I’d be there 3 times a week

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
It’s different on f1 venues, I wouldn’t take worms to tunnel. I agree it’s a pellet, maggot or caster job.

I’ve only been to tunnel once on a three day festival 3 years ago. I loved the place, it suited my style of fishing (aggressive feeding out of my hand) and I won the festival. It’s a bloody shame it’s 3 hours away, if it was an hour I’d be there 3 times a week
I would be like a fish out of water at viaduct 😂😂😂

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
So have I !!!!!!
People have knocked f1 fishing but my when you get it right what a fun busy day it can be . Everything has to be right ,bait choice ,distance ,feeding rate ,rig choice ,if you are going to frame at the likes of Tunnel . Its a busy busy day for our top anglers . I love it all from silvers to carp including f1 . Just love it

Total

Site Supporter
No id love a day out with you ,im sure you'd put a few more fish im my nets , same with some of the other top lads on here ,some superb anglers .
You've got to remember Bob, we can all be genius's in our own back garden....;)(y).....As Gazza says, fish to your strengths, but enjoy your day......(y)

robert d

Site Supporter
You've got to remember Bob, we can all be genius's in our own back garden....;)(y).....As Gazza says, fish to your strengths, but enjoy your day......(y)
I always enjoy it ,win or not ,i didnt say lose because i although you can lose you havent really youve enjoyed your day 😊 . I dont get out enough to compete thats my problem ,this year i will hopefully. Enjoyment is the name of the game ,happy ,happy days .

Total

Site Supporter
I always enjoy it ,win or not ,i didnt say lose because i although you can lose you havent really youve enjoyed your day 😊 . I dont get out enough to compete thats my problem ,this year i will hopefully. Enjoyment is the name of the game ,happy ,happy days .
You've got to find your own levels Bob, for everything in life...I fish to win in every match I enter, but If I ain't enjoying it, I'd hang up the 'match' rods tomorrow.....:giggle:

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Let’s hope we get out a bit more this year Rob,and we’ve got Alders to look forward to 🥰👍👍

robert d

Site Supporter
Let’s hope we get out a bit more this year Rob,and we’ve got Alders to look forward to 🥰👍👍
Cant wait , what you got a tent or camper . My son said i can lend me his bigger van ,i was going to put blow up bed in . Or i can get a cheap tent ⛺

robert d

Site Supporter
You've got to find your own levels Bob, for everything in life...I fish to win in every match I enter, but If I ain't enjoying it, I'd hang up the 'match' rods tomorrow.....:giggle:
I aim to win everything to but its not the end of the world if i come second 😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

rob6709

Site Supporter
So have I !!!!!!😂😂you coming over when it warms up mate ??
I'll be down in the summer for sure mate! Got half of last years holiday to take as well as this years ha ha. I'll be no cpompetition any more though, haven't fished there for nearly 2 years now :(

Total

Site Supporter
I'll be down in the summer for sure mate! Got half of last years holiday to take as well as this years ha ha. I'll be no cpompetition any more though, haven't fished there for nearly 2 years now :(
Wouldn't take you long to get your eye back in Rob.... :love: ;)......Hope you're all well mate....(y)