Bait boxes

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I'm starting to build up stocks again through buying the new Drennan bait boxes
Bought three of those new drennan boxes and one of the new bait waiters today. I’ve had enough of being up and down like a yo-yo when trotting 😅

Cobweb

Site Supporter
Bought three of those new drennan boxes and one of the new bait waiters today. I’ve had enough of being up and down like a yo-yo when trotting 😅
I've 1x 3 pinter, 2 sealed and one ventilated 1 pinter. They fit nicely on my long side tray accessory giving me more room for my other bait containers -wafters, pop ups, etc. All I need now is duller days to mute the colour clashes and a little headwind (had enough rain thanks) :)

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
I've 1x 3 pinter, 2 sealed and one ventilated 1 pinter. They fit nicely on my long side tray accessory giving me more room for my other bait containers -wafters, pop ups, etc. All I need now is duller days to mute the colour clashes and a little headwind (had enough rain thanks) :)
I got 3 of the ventilated ones just for versatility, at least I think it did doesn’t say sealed on the receipt anyway will see when they turn up! Got a 3 pinter and 2 of the 1 pinters.