Bait Boxes...Where Do They Go....????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

MALC

Can anyone explain where Bait Boxes Go...!!!!!!!!!!![:(][:(]

Every year as the weather changes for the worse i sort out my bait boxes and give them all a good wash and sort them out.

This time last year i ended up with 45 different bait boxes and 40 lids. (not bad only 5 lids missing)

Well i've just finished sorting and cleaning them this time around and surprise surprise i now only have 21 Boxes but have 48 Lids and to make things worse this year i've bought 3 new partitioned boxes and can only find 2 of them but still got the 3 lids.

It's the same every year i end up with either more Lids or Boxes but never the same amount.[:(][:(]

Does anybody else suffer with the Vanishing Bait Box syndrome or is it just me and the JINX.[}:)][}:)]

MALC
IT'S CATCHING

Bulldog

Site Supporter
Malc you sound as if you have a similar problem as me except my bait boxes are masters of disguise over the coarse of a season they can transform themselves(mainly thanks to some help from my wife) into: plants pot holders, cat bowls, anything but there intended use.So have a look around the house you never know where the little blighters might be

Trevski

In think they end up in my Garage.

I had NONE three months ago.
I bought TWO
Sorted my stuff out at the weekend, I now have SIX.
Oh, and SEVEN lids.

WHAT THE? [:0][:D]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If it were this simple...

Gray Catchpole

i am always losing bait boxes, and nine times out of ten i buy a new one when i vist the tackle shop as i have normally forgot them, after reading your post malk i woked out that i have bought around 25 since the begining of the season, i have four that i can actaully put my hands on, i darnt look in the kids tackle for fear of finding 6 month old sweetcorn/maggots/meat and the like :D

Smelly Nets, Gray

matt

it's one of lifes mysteries, at night they sprout legs and just walk off![:D]

now where's my float gone

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
All my are accoutable.I have nine of my own and vic has about 10 of my own as well thats 19 i have got.

Keith

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
They have a life all of their own.
Leave Two 2pt boxes in a dark carryall and before you know it there will be countless 2pt boxes,4-5 1pt boxes and at least a couple of pt ones!
They are the plastic equivalent of Rabbits!

Peter.

Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

se mc

mistery over they are all in my spare room.me and are paul are off to the penk tommorw,so i was sorting my river suff out and must have found 10 boxes.and now the plants are dieing back in the garden i have found an uther 3 in the back full of mud,when i questioned my 3 year old son he said he was getting me some worms.great arnt they kids

ste mc

Enda

Hulk
I suppose they go to where ever socks go to !!!
They go missing too !!
I bought some 4 new boxes 3 weeks ago and can`t find the lids and i`m missing one box all ready. Was a tackle shop on Thursday and he had a stack of boxes but no lids either !!!!

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Can anyone explain where Bait Boxes Go...!!!!!!!!!!! YES
Ibiza!
Clubbing Capital for Bait Box's
Last two weeks in July mine go[:eek:)]

Stu
Yorkshire

Last edited:

john

MALC
BAIT BOXES ARE LIKE MY MONEY,DONT KNOW WHERE IT,S GONE SO IV,E NEVER GOT ANY. I THINK MY MRS BOXES FOR HER CURLERS,BUT DONT TELL HER I NICK EM AS THEY MAKE GOOD FEEDERS.
JOHN

JOHN.THE BIG TINCA

Status
Not open for further replies.