Bag for Fox Stalker Chair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woody29

I've recently bought myself a Fox Stalker chair and hope to use it whilst roving the river for Chub and Barbel [:)]

Does anyone know of a decent bag with a shoulder strap so I can carry it around easily?
The chair bags I have so far seen appear to be huge in camparison to the chair [:(]

Ideally I want something that is lightweight and not too bulky, but as mentioned above, all the ones I have come across seem to be oversize for my `stalker' chair.

tallboyjim

knows nowt
Account Locked
Look for a bigger than average net bag (I think preston have just released one for example)I used to be able to get my wychwood rogue chair in one, just, but I'm not sure how big the fox stalker is in comparison.

bluntbaby

Originally posted by Woody29

I've recently bought myself a Fox Stalker chair and hope to use it whilst roving the river for Chub and Barbel [:)]

Does anyone know of a decent bag with a shoulder strap so I can carry it around easily?
The chair bags I have so far seen appear to be huge in camparison to the chair [:(]

Ideally I want something that is lightweight and not too bulky, but as mentioned above, all the ones I have come across seem to be oversize for my `stalker' chair.

A mate of mine uses a bungee cord to hold his chair shut, and has a strap on two clips that he just clips to the frame and away he goes. Its a lot quicker than a bag and no extra bulk to cart about.

Status
Not open for further replies.