B911 Kamasan

John Step

Site Supporter
Does anybody know if there is a micro barb version of the b911 albeit under a different name please.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
The B911 doesn't come in micro barb. The B520 is a whisker barb or as @Total suggests, the B560. Both Kamasan.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Fishing?:rolleyes::D

B560 will meet the OP's needs....(y)
Id pay to see You, Wise Owl and Andy May after a dozen sherberts. I wonder how long your prison sentances would be ? I'm damn sure you'd get arrested. ???

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Does anybody know if there is a micro barb version of the b911 albeit under a different name please.
Have a look at the Maver ES41. A tad lighter than the B520. If its fish up to a pound Id reccommend the Mustad canal seed although they take some finding nowadays.

John Step

Site Supporter
Thanks for the suggestions. I have used the 520 hooks for a long time for maggot/silvers and use the 911 as a step up when there is a certainty on some waters of encountering carp. I use the 911 for tench also. I use worms a lot and I thought a micro barb would be a good alternative to keep them wriggling off the hook instead of the dead maggot or fake maggot to hold them on. This is waggler fishing of course.

I shall investigate those hooks above. Thanks.