B.S.T.

Status
Not open for further replies.

martin.

Account Locked
hi
Its forcast rain for tommorow must be start of summer
clocks go foward tonight (whos going to read this an hour early tommorow morning ).

tight lines.
martin.

Ziptrev

05/10/01 - 18/10/02
In Memoriam
Nearly Martin, But actually summer doesnt officially start until 21st June,
On the 21st March, we had the equinox which signifies moving from winter to the 1st day of Spring!
What we are moving to at 2.00 am Sunday morning is British Summet TIME
We lose an hour in bed until late October, but I for one would be pleased to sacrifice more than that, to get the late evening light back again!
Cheers

Trev

Ziptrev ape.gif I do NOT BELIEVE it

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Soddit i thought you were talking about Bacon, Sausage & Tomato icon_smile_sad.gif

Alan
You've just been moderated

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
Confusing somewhat. You folks start on "daylight savings" time a bit earlier than we do. So, for the next week or so, you folks are 6 hours ahead of me rather than the usual 5. For anyone interested, the rules are as follows:

USA - begins at 2 a.m. on the first Sunday of April and
ends at 2 a.m. on the last Sunday of October

except in those places that refuse to change time for the summer - Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Eastern Time Zone portion of the State of Indiana, and by most of Arizona (with the exception of the Navajo Indian Reservation in Arizona)

In most of the countries of western Europe, including the countries that are members of the EEC, daylight saving time:

begins at 1 a.m. GMT on the last Sunday of March and
ends at 1 a.m. GMT on the last Sunday of October

Newt Vail

Del-J

' Victor '
Newt my friend are you sure your a yank?
You seem a bit to knowlegable to me. lol lol icon_smile_big.gificon_smile_wink.gificon_smile_tongue.gif DJ.gif
Be lucky,
Del.

Status
Not open for further replies.