Avanti Ramrod 11ft waggler.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
My 7 year old won this rod in a raffle last week. The thing that surprised me most was how slim the blank was. Set it up yesterday to fish the pellet waggler and caught quite a few small carp with the odd fish going to about 4lb. The rod worked well with quite a bit of power in the middle and bottom sections. Although i was using quite a heavy float it cast the waggler nicely but wouldn't like to ssay about lighter floats. Wouldn't have a clue how much it cost but no doubt its dirt cheap. Not bad if you want a shortish rod for your young 'uns.

doubletap

rod is cheap as chips only a tenner from dragoncarp direct . i use one myself with a eurorunner reel baitrunner funnily enough also only a tenner . can tell you both cope well with carp upto 18lb as this was biggest i had on the day and still going well[8D][8D]

Last edited by a moderator:

mattyts

not to be offensive but the ramrod is 20 and only takes 3000 sized reels and not the typical 5000 or 6000 sized bait runner
Originally posted by doubletap

rod is cheap as chips only a tenner from dragoncarp direct . i use one myself with a eurorunner reel baitrunner funnily enough also only a tenner . can tell you both cope well with carp upto 18lb as this was biggest i had on the day and still going well[8D][8D]

Last edited by a moderator: