Attention to detail and preparation

david07

Site Supporter
Remember the seven "P's"; Prior Preparation and Planning Prevent P#ss Poor Performance. Or so I'm led to believe.

Regards

David

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
How’s this then? Finished my spring/summer pole Hooklength prep......All F1 shallow banded maggot/caster/pellet -3”,4”,6”......All carp straight & banded ,shallow & mugging 💪. All the other pole hooks are already done 👍👍. 976CBC9D-B8F6-4BA7-92AC-DCD8AFA66DF0.jpeg
Looking at those photos it looks like you have enough room to put at least 2 or 3 more hook lengths on each post. A bit more effort required me thinks🤣

carphauler

Barbel Tickler
How’s this then? Finished my spring/summer pole Hooklength prep......All F1 shallow banded maggot/caster/pellet -3”,4”,6”......All carp straight & banded ,shallow & mugging 💪. All the other pole hooks are already done 👍👍. 976CBC9D-B8F6-4BA7-92AC-DCD8AFA66DF0.jpeg
Looks like I'm not the only one who puts silica gel sachets in his hook box, 😉

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Chris just doesn't do feeder fishing Gaz. I must admit it's rare that I don't have a feeder rod set up regardless of venue. ;)
I do if I have to, luckily, most of the venues I fish, it’s not a usual way to win and thankfully on some of the venues the method is banned, so it’ll never win a match 😀