Aston Park Fishery

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Sly and myself will be in attendance at the above venue (Aston Park fishery) on Sunday the 17th of this month. The lake we will be on will be posted as soon as @sly gets to know tomorrow. Should anyone wishing to join us, please feel free to do so. We will not take the pi mick if your skills need tweaking a little, nor will we bite you (well, not hard anyway). Tea, Coffee, and eats available at your own cost cos I'm just a poor pensioner. :whistle:
Hope to see you there, (you can buy us a brew). :ROFLMAO:

Should anyone need further info on this fishery, here's the inter-web clicky thingy...

sly

bit better gear,still no idea
Site Supporter
Good morning all,the only pond available is lily so there we will be, after breakfast in the caff ???

fishcatcher4

Site Supporter
Are they opening the new tackle shop at the weekend.
I am sure i have seen it on facebook.
Browning and i think Frenzee anglers are there.

sly

Site Supporter
Are they opening the new tackle shop at the weekend.
I am sure i have seen it on facebook.
Browning and i think Frenzee anglers are there.
Yes they are,that's why it's rammed

sly

Site Supporter
Not that I a tackle tart or owt (lol) but I don't think they sell Shimano stuff unfortunately

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Not that I a tackle tart or owt (lol) but I don't think they sell Shimano stuff unfortunately

I'll not bother taking a wedge out of my meagre pittance then. :censored::whistle::ROFLMAO:

sly

Site Supporter
Get there about 8 ish,get to yours 7.30 ish, with a lot of luck ???

sly

Site Supporter
Bugga that I be there for 6.30 then,just to be a ?head ???

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Guessing they won't know whats hit em when you 2 rock up. :LOL:

They don't stand a chance mate. Who do they think they are?, some sort of pro's? Oh well, at least we'll be available for hints, tips and advice...for a small fee obviously. Time is money. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sly

Site Supporter
They don't stand a chance mate. Who do they think they are?, some sort of pro's? Oh well, at least we'll be available for hints, tips and advice...for a small fee obviously. Time is money. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
amen to that :upthumb::upthumb::upthumb:

Millers Thumb

Site Supporter
Good luck boys, just one word of advice, if you are feeder fishing make sure your clutch is set correctly a few weeks ago a 56lb Sturgeon came out at Aston could well have been Lilly as its the largest pond. :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Bugga that I be there for 6.30 then,just to be a ?head ???

OK then, 6.30 it is. I bet you did that on purpose just so I can't sleep in a little. Now I'll have to wake the maggots up early which in turn will make them grumpy and therefore I won't catch owt. :eek: Waterlicked again. ?

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Good luck boys, just one word of advice, if you are feeder fishing make sure your clutch is set correctly a few weeks ago a 56lb Sturgeon came out at Aston could well have been Lilly as its the largest pond. :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We know about the sturgeon. I was rather hoping @sly would hit into it last time. I'd like to see that fight on his No.8 laccy. :ROFLMAO: