Askari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

I've just put in a decent order with Askari fishing through their website/on-line catalouge.

Has anyone else had any dealings with this company??

I've had some stuff from them before when Zippy was making an order & asked me if i wanted anything so i had a look & he added my stuff to his order (only some small stuff but still appreciated) all the stuff was excellent although the bait runner type reels were a lot smaller then i imagined (one problem with ordering from the net, no idea on sizes etc).

Well now i've registered for myself & i've got to admit the stuff is pretty damn cheap.

There's everything in there from floats, hooks & swivels, to bivvies, sleeping bags, giant nightlights & believe it or not boats (& the motors to fit them)!![:0]

If you haven't been there yet go take a look for yourself (oh & even though they don't advertise it they also except payment by cheque & postal orders)

Askari's here

Alan

Just cos i ain't postin, it don't mean i ain't watchin
Datafile.gif

Last edited:

Wey Back

Suvern Softee!
Alan,

Some time ago Zippy had found and purchased on the Askari site a tripod stand that folded away and was just right for using scales on.

I ordered one of those and some other bits and pieces from them, it took about a week as I think they come in from Germany although the invoice had a Kent address on it.

Did not encounter any problems and the kit is fine.
Mick

Dooby

' 007 '
Hey Trogg,
After you told me about your bait alarms at Elvington, i did go on line and order a catalouge, which arrived in about 4 days[:)], The prices are really cheap too [:)]

Dooby

Lid

Which of their bite alarms do you recommend? They range from 3.95 to 16.95. Thanks

Lid

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Lid
one of the things Zip added to his order for me was a pair of bite alarms, then they were only 2:99 now they are 3:95, guess which ones i've just ordered some more of [;)]

Mick

If i remember right, the scales Trev used were also from askari & cost him about a tenner but they are large match type ones.

Dooby.

How ya doing mate?, you saw the bite alarms i had at Elvington , now were they good or what?? (for someunknown reason they didn't seem to let me know when i had a fish though?? either that or i never had a bite[;)])

Have you actually taken a look through the on-line catalouge instead mate?, they can change the prices on there a lot easier than issuing a new bit for the paper cats, so i'd suggest keeping an eye on it mate.

Alan

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Oh i'm also thinking of getting some nightlights, only cost 7 for a box of fifty, loads of different colours as well.

Then there's those massive ones "area lights" but you still bend n shake em like a starlight, should be fun [:D]

Alan

Dooby

' 007 '
Dooby.

How ya doing mate?, you saw the bite alarms i had at Elvington , now were they good or what?? (for someunknown reason they didn't seem to let me know when i had a fish though?? either that or i never had a bite[;)])

Have you actually taken a look through the on-line catalouge instead mate?, they can change the prices on there a lot easier than issuing a new bit for the paper cats, so i'd suggest keeping an eye on it mate.

Alan

Hey Trogg,
Things are fine[:)]yourself? I'll have a look at the on line cat now :)
See you soon mate

Dooby

Alison

Hi

We just got 2 thermal waterproof suits from here. 33.95 per suit. We thought that was a bargain. We've also ordered a few other things also.

Can take anything up to 3 weeks to arrive though, but well worth the wait![:D]

Alison

AL_Peters

'The Entertainer'
Been using askari a while very cheap online tackle some real bargains to be had.

Happiness is playin wif yer rod

G

Alison have you been to France yet, if so did you manage to get some fishing done, ??????? :))

catch me if u can
Andy,

mike s

Been there, seen the prices. Most of the MAJOR manufacturers (ABU, Daiwa etc) stuff, I can do better!

"Wot, no Fish!"

Status
Not open for further replies.