Ask the experts

Status
Not open for further replies.

waxlion1

This is just an idea, but could we have an "Ask the experts" section.

For example, Carp fishing, we could ask about rigs, feeding, venues etc (this could be done by one of the MD crowd)

the next week would be match fishing, then piking, feeder fishing, pole rigs etc, the list goes on.

I'm sure you get the idea, what do you think?

Waxlion1
fox_with_sheep_md_clr.gif

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
The forum does this already by the nature of it. In fact imo its superior because it allows any question to be asked at any time, instead of waiting till that subject comes up as per your suggestion. It also allows all members to put foreward suggestions instead of just one or two.

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Besides judging on recent fishing reports we haven't many experts [:D] roflmao - present company excepted of course [:p][:D]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Lid

Not long ago I think some-one suggested setting up a fishing encyclopedia on MD's. Can't remember who it was, but I think they volunteered to do it by default.

There was also talk about diagrams thread. If the encyclopedia goes ahead, it could incorporate the diagrams too. I think Dave agreed to it in principle, but obviously it needs a volunteer or two to get it going.

Lid [:)]

Last edited:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I think we'll have a good bash at it over the next few months Lid. From now to the begining of August I don't have the time to wipe my nose lol with several things all going off at the same time. But once the Northern Fish-in has paased and i've been on my jollys then things in the back-room should have calmed down a little [:D]

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I have a barbel angler who in my humble opinion is one of the finest in britain, he has already offered to answer any barbus related questions i send him.

I'm pretty sure i could wrangle a well known carper to answer carping questions as well

Sea fishing might be a problem cos the one guy i could have asked has sadly passed away now.

Alan
Datafile3.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.