artificial bait

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray

hiya all, got a couple of pieces of pop up corn and two rubber casters free with a magazine. has anybody used either, have you had any results with them. the corn might be handy mounted with a real piece to combat a bit of weed but i am unsure about the casters, what do you think.........if i leave them in a bait box will they turn into rubber flies....lol icon_smile.gif

the size of my pole doesnt matter.....it gives me lots of pleasure...

waxlion1

Hi Ray

I've got some rubber worms, I've never used them, not that it would make any difference to my catch rate. (which is bad at the best of times) icon_smile_sad.gif

Waxlion1
hello.gif

Edited by - waxlion1 on 19 January 2002 9:35:10 PM

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
waxlion1 - take a look at This Site and you can get enough information on fishing your soft plastic lures to get some fish on them. They can be lots of fun and are very effective if used correctly.

The site is US and will be speaking of largemouth and smallmouth bass but the techniques will work on any pred species. Just use the larger lures if you are after pike and smaller if you want perch. Either way, you will also get the occasional bonus fish of a species you never expected.

Newt Vail

Status
Not open for further replies.