Arthritis or

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Can anyone advise me I have booked a doctors appointment to check for arthritis or tendonitis .I have pain in my knees wrists elbows shoulders one big toe its agony at times .The pain seems to be in my bones muscles and tendons I'm not after sympathy just advise .I am trying self help with the right food I.e turmeric cod liver oil vegetables different spices hemp oil fruit berries e.ct still it persists . What I'm looking for is what can the doctor do if I have arthritis apart from cortozone needles had that worked for a few hours then my arm was numb for a day then pain was back ...I do not swell much never have but I've put this off for years and now the time has come that I really need to do something about it and I dont just want pain tablets I want if possible a cure ..

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I had Blood tests that came back saying Arthritis, to be honest mate i think Pain relief tablets are whats on offer, im gonna see a mate about some Canabis oil will let ya know (y)

robert d

Site Supporter
I had Blood tests that came back saying Arthritis, to be honest mate i think Pain relief tablets are whats on offer, im gonna see a mate about some Canabis oil will let ya know (y)
Cheers Wise tried that didnt do much apart from chill me out and put a big smile on my face it only hurt when I laughed :ROFLMAO: I'm on 1000 mg hemp oil same as cannabis but with no high ..if you saw me youd never know I was in pain by looking but I'd probably tell you 10 times a day lol

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
You still get my sympathy Robert. Being a tradesman on building sites all my life has left my knees jiggered. A trip to the docs revealed arthritis. Ibuprofen is all I need at the moment that is. 😩😩

robert d

Site Supporter
Do they Help ?
No not for the pain I dont think but if I stopped taking them pain might be worse I guess..so undesided I should have put ..but it helped with prostate as it went up 25% in 3 weeks but after taking hemp oil for 6 weeks it had shrunk to below my first measurements of prostate measured by doctor from my blood ..

robert d

Site Supporter
You still get my sympathy Robert. Being a tradesman on building sites all my life has left my knees jiggered. A trip to the docs revealed arthritis. Ibuprofen is all I need at the moment that is. 😩😩
I'm a joiner builder have been for 40 years ..same thing as you ...and thank you

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Years ago i was a Fibrous Plasterer for a while and had my fingers in wet Casting Plaster more or less all day, which now gives me the most Jip but like i say mate Moaning about it dont get me anywhere so i put up with it.

robert d

Site Supporter
Years ago i was a Fibrous Plasterer for a while and had my fingers in wet Casting Plaster more or less all day, which now gives me the most Jip but like i say mate Moaning about it dont get me anywhere so i put up with it.
If I'm honest I do get on with it but its driving me nuts now so I make silly noises with pain without realising until people say what's up so I tell them . Even when fishing I sometimes struggle getting nets out when I have been lucky enough to catch a few ..I'm very strong but when I get in certain positions my wrists give way and i get embarrassed or i have to drop things when shoulder or wrist gets in a certain position i try not to get in those positions but sometimes you thin fik it I'm doing it lol

DFL

Site Supporter
I suffer from arthritis in my fingers, knee and occasionally my neck and in between my shoulder blades. I started taking CBD oil three months ago, since then there has been a marked improvement in all the above mentioned joints. Historically my discomfort comes and goes so it’s a bit early to say it’s the oil making an improvement In my well being but I’m confident it is.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Funny enough i had no pain in Amsterdam, might have been the space Cakes ;)

robert d

Site Supporter
I suffer from arthritis in my fingers, knee and occasionally my neck and in between my shoulder blades. I started taking CBD oil three months ago, since then there has been a marked improvement in all the above mentioned joints. Historically my discomfort comes and goes so it’s a bit early to say it’s the oil making an improvement In my well being but I’m confident it is.
It comes and goes with me first my wrists in both then elbows both then shoulders both knees both and sometimes all at once ..never escape with out somewhere giving me pain for last 10 years ..people dont understand when they see me as I look a picture of health but its driving me up the wall and I'm so fed up with it ..I'm 57 so I know I'm no spring chicken but I wouldn't say that's anywhere near old in this modern time..my brother suffers with terrible gout in fingers knees and elbows but I dont think I've got that because I dont swell up in those areas lol...I dont drink much except special occasions and have cut back on sugar and bad oils and bad food

DFL

Site Supporter
It comes and goes with me first my wrists in both then elbows both then shoulders both knees both and sometimes all at once ..never escape with out somewhere giving me pain for last 10 years ..people dont understand when they see me as I look a picture of health but its driving me up the wall and I'm so fed up with it ..I'm 57 so I know I'm no spring chicken but I wouldn't say that's anywhere near old in this modern time..my brother suffers with terrible gout in fingers knees and elbows but I dont think I've got that because I dont swell up in those areas lol...I dont drink much except special occasions and have cut back on sugar and bad oils and bad food

if your brother hasn’t already used it, get him to try Montmorency Cherry concentrated juice, works wonders for gout.

robert d

Site Supporter
if your brother hasn’t already used it, get him to try Montmorency Cherry concentrated juice, works wonders for gout.
Thank you DFL I have heard of cherry juice being good il tell him and try some myself

DFL

Site Supporter
Thank you DFL I have heard of cherry juice being good il tell him and try some myself

lookout for Holland and Barrat two for one offers, unfortunately one has just ended but there will be more this year, the stuff ain’t cheap.