'arry has gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shez

Looks like he's been given the bullet by the Spurs board with Moyes favourite to take over. 50/50 if it's a good thing or not, he's done well for us but not done himself any favours with the board of late.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I don't get the Harry thing. He's never done much

Halfbean

Account Locked
I think after supporting him during the court case the board expected him to retrun the show of loyalty by making it clear he wanted to stay at spurs and would not go for the england job.

john wilson

Site Supporter
Long as he dont end up at Chelsea I dont care a dame,He seems to go from one job to another.Portsmouth then Southamton them back to portsmouth. The only trouble is he is on the money roundabout. Hope David Moyes stays at Everton as he seems one of a few genuine managers.

Halfbean

Account Locked
Chelsea have finally given a two year contract to their champions league winning coach so that is out for Harry. I am concerned in case gus poyet gets approached by spurs.

jona

Originally posted by john wilson

Long as he dont end up at Chelsea I dont care a dame,He seems to go from one job to another.Portsmouth then Southamton them back to portsmouth. The only trouble is he is on the money roundabout. Hope David Moyes stays at Everton as he seems one of a few genuine managers.
I hope he stays at Everton,but he must be Spurs first choice.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Harry gets 3m in compo.. So after tax that'll be... Erm ..3m

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Alan Pardew to Spurs.... Steve Bruce to his boyhood team Newcastle [:p][:D]

jona

According to yesterdays paper he was due about 3m,The final figure is expected to be around half that.

breambreambream

You could read it like a book ... tight yid wad Levy was hanging out expecting him to be offered and for him to take the England job so as he would be able to get compensation from the FA .. backfired on them both.
No one can ever do well at Spurs as they will always be a third rate team .. same as Newcastle .. one good season and then back to mid table.
Now an exodus .. Van will go .. Parker will go .. the Welshman will leave .. you reap what you sow Mr Levy.

Shez

Originally posted by breambreambream

You could read it like a book ... tight yid wad Levy was hanging out expecting him to be offered and for him to take the England job so as he would be able to get compensation from the FA .. backfired on them both.
No one can ever do well at Spurs as they will always be a third rate team .. same as Newcastle .. one good season and then back to mid table.
Now an exodus .. Van will go .. Parker will go .. the Welshman will leave .. you reap what you sow Mr Levy.

Very much doubt there'll be a mass exodus, some will go, some already have but most of the first team I expect will stay with the addition of a few more, mainly forwards.

As for the plan backfiring on Levy, rubbish! Levy offered Harry a new, 4m a year, 4 year contract earlier this year but Harry wouldn't sign it as it would affect his chances of getting the England job. Then, come the end of the season and Woy is England manager, Harry wants to sign the contract he was offered just a few months back and goes to his friends in the press the day after Levy's mum dies.

I thank Harry for all he's done but he got what he deserved.

I have a feeling that there will be some big changes at Spurs over the summer, hopefully changes that will take us on that next step.

Halfbean

Account Locked
If i was Levy i would have done the same thing after such disloyalty was shown by Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.