Status
Not open for further replies.

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
I've started using Leeds managers as an egg timer , I like my eggs soft boiled

62tucker

Site Supporter
Just looking at the Newcastle thread. 2 anonymous and 1 guest viewing. Must be the mackems hiding again as I checked all other threads and no anonymous and no guests. What do they do.? Sign out when the toon win!, laughable

jukebox1

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate

Talk about your own shambles jukey...
You on your period again Paul?
Do you want a foot rub and some Evening Primrose oil mate?

You big girl [:D]

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
I see your team were all holding hands celebrating a fantastic draw against west brom hahaha you could not make this up

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Better than holding yer heads not knowing what the *****oks going on [:D][:D][:D]

Last edited:

jukebox1

I see your team were all holding hands celebrating a fantastic draw against west brom hahaha you could not make this up
Seems like its part of klopps plans to show the fans some appreciation as he was unhappy with the atmosphere at home when he took over.
No shame in that buddy though I'd understand that from the outside looking in it appears rather strange.

Just think though...it could have been Klopp walking your players round Old Trafford and the fans applauding him.

You got haggis head instead though [:D]
The bloke who bought Phil Jones on yesterday when any normal headed person would have stuck an attacking player on [;)]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Whats Coleen Rooney and Man United got in common ?

They both wish Wayne was fit [:D]

jukebox1

Your so wrong Owl...but so right at the same time [:D]
I also understand that PP might not have understood what the hell was happening with that many players from 1 team being in the oppositions half.......they do play hoof ball now and I've seen coastal erosion move quicker than fat Roooneh [:D]

On a side note...people have knocked this part of the forum over the years and it has caused some issues and tittle tattle.......but thank fook its here and we can all take the p1ss out of each other and each others chosen teams.
I used to call this Idiots Corner as it was where the biggest windups could be found...shame that the main board has taken that title recently.

We might be deluded one eyed idiots that post in here....but we are OUR one eyed idiots that can take the mick out of each other, and mainly Man Utd,and make each other laugh.

Merry Christmas you bunch of f$#n weirdo's and long may we continue to have a laugh and cause no issues for the normal users [:D]

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Lol you are right jukey boy for sure but do you know whats even funnyer.....

This united team that your laughing at is 5 points clear of your team hahahahahaha

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Aye gotta admit the few of us who grace this part of the forum do so for the love of our chosen team and puts a bit of fun back into the sometimes dismal displays we see keep it up lads [:T] [:T]

jukebox1

This united team that your laughing at is 5 points clear of your team hahahahahaha

True mate.....its just that we are slightly sh1tter than yours [:D]

Makes for better viewing though dont it Paul when your not winning every week and there's the odd shocking performance that makes you want to disown your team.
I love seeing an underdog doing well also like Leicester have been doing.....imagine them in the champions league playing Madrid or Barca...certainly give their fans something to talk about for many years to come [:T]
Round here the nostalgic Villa fans still go on about a european cup they won way back in 1754[:D][:D]

mansfield lad

After the Watford game didn't you go 10 points clear of Liverpool? 4 games later it's down to 5. Hmmm

mansfield lad

I reckon only City will go through. Chelsea - PSG is tough and Arsenal - Barcelona is tough. Arsenal couldn't have had Bayern as they had them in the group stage. I thought you'd know that

shang

Arsenal - knocked out in the last 16 has a familiar ring to it.....

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Originally posted by mansfield lad

I reckon only City will go through. Chelsea - PSG is tough and Arsenal - Barcelona is tough. Arsenal couldn't have had Bayern as they had them in the group stage. I thought you'd know that

Did i not put they ither draw bayern or barca ? And they reg get barca or bayern in the knock outs....
Which they do....
Which bit of this didnt you understand

Status
Not open for further replies.