armchairs at the ready!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulk66

Dorset Paul
AFCB never get the credit they clearly deserve. Most matches this season they have played excellent football. When you concider the cost of the entire squad, and they have 4 definate starters out for the season, they are doing an amazing job. If they can stay up, and I think they will, I can see them really kicking on next season. On another thread someone said they want AFCB to get relegated to 'wipe the smug grin' off Eddies face. Sorry, but you should really get your facts right. Eddie is just a genuinely really happy person. He is not 'smug' in the slightest. A lot of managers would be, had they achieved what he has done. We nearly folded less than 10 years ago. So to be where we are now is nothing short of amazing. Eddie will be england manager one day. Hopefully not too soon though.

SevernTraveller

Paul re Eddie

There was a moment yesterday when he put his arm around Arter to calm him down and give instructions.

Players will see that and think I like this guy.

He has my appreciation now and you do play some good football.

Can see why the lad Murray is a sub though #128512;

jukebox1

I cant help it....I need to talk about them again lads[:D]

https://youtu.be/Y5-alvD_pQY

Epic [:T]

paulk66

Dorset Paul
Yeah, murray does need some shooting practice! Arter was incredible concidering his wife had lost their unborn child earlier in the week. Eddie said it was up to Arter to play or not. He said he wanted to play for his family. Must have been difficult for him. Total respect to him.

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
No easy games in the prem anymore well maybe 1 is for us.....

Bournemouth are a decent side for befair.

And hes talking about united again he just can't help it hahaha priceless

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Originally posted by paulk66

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate

Not good enough and the best team won.....
yep, that does sum it up nicely. What the hell is van flat face doing to your team? They are unrecognisable from a couple of years back!!

Think people are being unfair and harsh to behonest and spoilt fans crying but thats just me

paulk66

Dorset Paul

Originally posted by paulk66

Not good enough and the best team won.....
yep, that does sum it up nicely. What the hell is van flat face doing to your team? They are unrecognisable from a couple of years back!!

Think people are being unfair and harsh to behonest and spoilt fans crying but thats just me
it does seem sometimes that those (in the media) saying utd fans are still living in the fergie years, are , in fact the ones who are doing just that!!

shang

Can LvG go a full 3 years without winning anything ? I cannot actually see any improvement and I don't think a single player he has bought would've increased in value so does he get more money to spend or does the United board cut their losses and bring in another manager ? Ancelloti maybe ?

shang

We'll talk about league position at the end of the season but in the meantime can you say you're happy with the style of play and is it fitting for United ?

shang

....and a year and a half later is it still not a mess ? I just don't think he realised, or he has the skills, to do well in our league

jukebox1

Not interested in the style at the mo as iv been entertained for 25 years....
Lvg took over a mess
Moyes took over a mess also PP if your honest?
Depleted ageing squad that he squeezed the last bits out of?

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
But yes moyes did take over a squad that only fergie could get a tune out of but what ever was said he was not upto it

Status
Not open for further replies.