armchairs at the ready!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFL

Site Supporter
Originally posted by Pontius Pilate

Bournemouth kicked ass last weekend but there was no post then...

Yeah, can we keep it that way please

paul_fish

Should be an easy 3 points for Bournemouth today.

shang

There'll only be one team playing attacking football.

VanGaal out !

[:D]

paulk66

Dorset Paul
I have not been too good for a long while. Getting back on my feet now. Hope you did not miss me too much!! Lol..

paulk66

Dorset Paul
Originally posted by Pontius Pilate

Yes i have actually we need even more people talking about mufc lol
lol..I am sure I will not disappoint you, pp..[:D]

jukebox1

Welcome back Paul [:T][:W]

Bournemouth to be in the lead by 2 goals and then van gaal to bring Messi,Neymar and Suarez on and then Kroos, Reus, Pele, Maradonna and Ronaldo on to win 14 -2. When questioned as to the number of substitutions by the ref the crowd chant "Were Man Yernaiited...we'll do what we want" and its at this point that Van Gaal unzips his head and out pops Davey boy Moyes.

Alternatively I'd like Utd to draw so Van Gaal keeps his job for another year or two and completes the transformation into Liverpool 20 years ago [:C][:C][:C][:W][:T][:D]

paulk66

Dorset Paul
Thanks for the welcome back guys. Seriously, I would love AFCB to put one over utd today. Problem is the lack of composure in defence. Most games we have looked okay going forward. Unlucky in a couple of games, but at this level you do tend to get punished. Realisticly today, a draw would be a great result. A win would be incredible. As much as utd are getting stick for the way they are playing, they would still be expected to have too much for 'small time club' AFCB. Do you remember the 'small time club' comment pp? You said they would never reach the prem!! Even if it is to be for one season only, I, and most other fans, will just really enjoy the ride..

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Originally posted by paulk66

Thanks for the welcome back guys. Seriously, I would love AFCB to put one over utd today. Problem is the lack of composure in defence. Most games we have looked okay going forward. Unlucky in a couple of games, but at this level you do tend to get punished. Realisticly today, a draw would be a great result. A win would be incredible. As much as utd are getting stick for the way they are playing, they would still be expected to have too much for 'small time club' AFCB. Do you remember the 'small time club' comment pp? You said they would never reach the prem!! Even if it is to be for one season only, I, and most other fans, will just really enjoy the ride..

I also said you are going up and you have signed a super striker

SevernTraveller

Just think Paul if Harry would have stayed there you would have been 3 time CL winners by now.

He was a football genius don't you know

[:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.