Area 51

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Aliens are living amongst us. There’s a secret organisation that looks after them (don’t tell anyone I told you) they call themselves M.I.B , basically they monitor them ,keeping them all in check. If humans do see anything and something they do because intergalactic wars break out, then they have all memories of the event wiped out of their minds. It’s amazing stuff.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
If humans do see anything and something they do because intergalactic wars break out, then they have all memories of the event wiped out of their minds. It’s amazing stuff.

A few pints of some brown stuff with a fluffy white head on does it for me, especially on a Saturday night...weird or what.

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Loads of aliens here, most in plain sight and usually communicate in Polish or Romanian, and hang about on street corners in groups drinking cans of strong beer.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Anyone else believe we're not alone ? It would be very arrogant to think we are.

250'000'000'000 suns in our galaxy alone, each one has the potential to have a solar system like ours, each one has the potential to have a planet in the "goldilocks" zone..... that's a potential 250'000'000'000 other civilisations out there!

Even if we are the only inhabited planet in our galaxy there are another 100'000'000'000 known galaxies, so that equates to another 100'000'000'000 planets with life like ours, now to really make it fun, just think about the amount of galaxies out there that are older than our own, that will have had life longer than our own and that life will be a hell of a lot more advanced than our own.

People love to quote science and claim "it is impossible" for things, ok, lets look at light speed, it's impossible to travel faster than the speed of light, science has proven that.........no it hasn't.

Our science at this point in our evolution has proven it, but 194 years ago science proved that the human body would liquify if it travelled faster than 29mph we now have people who travel at 17'130mph, we can go out and travel at 70mph daily..... we didn't liquify, so how can that be, after all science has proven we will if we travel over 29mph.

We are still at childlike understanding of true science, of the reality of things, we are just starting to scratch the surface with our so called science.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Staff member
Site Supporter
I became of the opinion about area 51 a few years back, that its become a red herring

owt that was likely to be there at any time since Roswell, aint gonna be there no more, there a 100's of other places that dont attract the attention as much as 51 does, far more out the way of prying eyes

secrets are kept in secret places