Are you local ? Clear as mud !

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
How many ya want? :oops::deal:
Obviously there is a reason for them but, it seems a lot of people around here are using them simply because they do not want to wear a mask.

To be honest Mark, when you see the figures going up and up like they are you’ve got to think .... are masks really working or making the problem worse ?

Pompous git

Site Supporter
I wish he’d done something with Cummings PG. Made an example of him. Ok, maybe Cummings didn’t break the law but, traveling 260 mile at Easter to be close to his family. C’mon. That’s when Boris lost the country. All eyes were on him and he made the wrong decision. Now we are told he’s been for a 7 mile cycle ride. Hardly in the spirit of things when people are trying to do their best and stay at home. Don’t you think it puts two fingers up at us all ?
Yep have to agree, he didn`t exactly cover himself with glory during that episode. It was as if he was scared to discipline him.

Total

Site Supporter
Obviously there is a reason for them but, it seems a lot of people around here are using them simply because they do not want to wear a mask.

To be honest Mark, when you see the figures going up and up like they are you’ve got to think .... are masks really working or making the problem worse ?
Simple answer, (for me), I'm an mechanical engineer by trade Mick (and a well qualified one at that).....I listen to the scientists and do as I'm told.....

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Simple answer, (for me), I'm an mechanical engineer by trade Mick (and a well qualified one at that).....I listen to the scientists and do as I'm told.....
No no mate I agree but, I just thought that wearing masks may have halted the transmission. Seems it hasn’t. Maybe, just maybe the transmission is greater through handling products with the virus than we think ? Just a thought.

davylad

Site Supporter
Three of the blokes that weren't wearing one, looked right tossers. Ok you can't judge a book by it's cover, but they looked as though they were just waiting for someone to query them. I nearly fell for it until my missus gave me the look and said "you dare". Couldn't they wear a visa at least?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Three of the blokes that weren't wearing one, looked right tossers. Ok you can't judge a book by it's cover, but they looked as though they were just waiting for someone to query them. I nearly fell for it until my missus gave me the look and said "you dare". Couldn't they wear a visa at least?
Knowing you Dave I’d seriously consider the consequences of chelping back at you mate. 🤣🤣