Read ALL of it
^^ Cock's gun,.....Takes aim!......:oops::D:ROFLMAO:

Stansthirdboy

Site Supporter
In Memoriam
I thnk you will find it was mentioned as 7

Here's the story:

Read ALL of it
Kit Malthouse is my MP, and I can assure you he would have a problem cycling 7 yards, never mind seven miles.

I thought the rules said an hours exercise a day, anyone who can cycle 70miles in an hour needs to be recruited for Britains Tour de France and Olympic teams !

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
They don’t call him bumbling Boris for nothing. What a great example. Well done Boris. Go join your Bezzy mate Cummings on the naughty step. Idiot.

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Kit Malthouse is my MP, and I can assure you he would have a problem cycling 7 yards, never mind seven miles.

I thought the rules said an hours exercise a day, anyone who can cycle 70miles in an hour needs to be recruited for Britains Tour de France and Olympic teams !
Let's be consistent please.

There is currently no limit to the time spent exercising, but you can only do it once per day. The one hour limit is not currently in place (it was in lockdown 1, but could come back in if we're not careful).

The MP has said the following:

1610466744699.png

That's a 70 mile ride (100km I guess) not the same as 70 miles from home.

Frankly a 2-hour ride should be plenty (especially given the cold conditions for cycling) which should equate to 30-35 miles total distance for most regular riders. What they need to avoid is human interaction whilst out - many cyclists often include a cafe stop for a coffee and cake break in their rides, clearly these should not happen at the moment. I find I can cycle 2 hour without a break, but any longer I need to stop and refuel in some way. There should be no need to do 70 miles on a regular basis and frankly at the moment I couldn't find the time, but then again I'm not furloughed.

Total

Site Supporter
They don’t call him bumbling Boris for nothing. What a great example. Well done Boris. Go join your Bezzy mate Cummings on the naughty step. Idiot.
Has someone nicked you last batch of Parkin mate?:oops::unsure:.....I'll put the kettle on and ya can tell me alllll about it! ;)🥰

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Has someone nicked you last batch of Parkin mate?:oops::unsure:.....I'll put the kettle on and ya can tell me alllll about it! ;)🥰
What do they say Mark .... “ you’ve lost the dressing room “ ? I’ve been conservative all my adult life mate but, this shower ? Not so sure now.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Afternoon Mick, I rather think Boris plays up to his `bumbling` image.

He is no fool, perhaps he thinks it makes him appear more human.

NoCarpPlease

Site Supporter
FWIW - all this focus by police and media on "marginal" cases is self-defeating.
As Silverfisher stated - outdoors activity at a distance is much much lower risk.

hammer the message about travel of more than 20 miles from home to exercise and indoors meeting ....not the questionable ones.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Afternoon Mick, I rather think Boris plays up to his `bumbling` image.

He is no fool, perhaps he thinks it makes him appear more human.
I wish he’d done something with Cummings PG. Made an example of him. Ok, maybe Cummings didn’t break the law but, traveling 260 mile at Easter to be close to his family. C’mon. That’s when Boris lost the country. All eyes were on him and he made the wrong decision. Now we are told he’s been for a 7 mile cycle ride. Hardly in the spirit of things when people are trying to do their best and stay at home. Don’t you think it puts two fingers up at us all ?

davylad

Site Supporter
I took the wife to Asda yesterday, and couldn't believe the amount of people in the store without a mask on. Why don't Asda say no mask no entry, and if you still don't want to wear one, get someone else to do your shopping.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I took the wife to Asda yesterday, and couldn't believe the amount of people in the store without a mask on. Why don't Asda say no mask no entry, and if you still don't want to wear one, get someone else to do your shopping.
There’s a lot around here flying the flag of ‘ hidden disability ‘ Dave. I’ve had a look and you can even buy the official badges and lanyards off eBay. 🙄

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
There’s a lot around here flying the flag of ‘ hidden disability ‘ Dave. I’ve had a look and you can even buy the official badges and lanyards off eBay. 🙄
These things Dave. Wick with em around here.

Attachments

• 07A707A3-C65B-46DB-9A05-F927C7E1C172.png
    07A707A3-C65B-46DB-9A05-F927C7E1C172.png
    83.2 KB · Views: 3